Minewt-Part 5

Newt's POV

"C'mon, Alby!" Minho whines. Meanwhile, I'm blushing red as a tomato. Alby responds to Minho's plea with no sign of giving in. He just gives Minho a deathly stare. Alby holds the door wide open, telling Minho to get his ass out of my bed. "It's the end of the day, give us some slack," Minho continues to beg desperately. I beg Alby with drunken looking puppy eyes, high on Minho's lovely fragrance. How could Alby ever say no to puppy eyes?

Alby raises an eyebrow and sighs, letting in. "Fine, you've got 15 minutes and that's that. No exceptions. No extensions. Newt needs his rest." Alby snaps his head around and shuts the door behind him. As he leaves I catch the flash of a smile peaking through Alby's typical straight face that's been plastered on since day one of being the leader of the glade. Not very often do I see Alby's soft side.

Minho crawls under the covers and pulls them over us as we are left alone again. He wraps his arms around me and holds me, my back against his chest. I could lay beside Minho like this forever.

Minho kisses the back of my neck sweetly. I smile even though he probably can't see my face. "Minho...I..." I trail off into silence. I don't know what to say anymore. I've known Minho for as long as my memory goes back. We've been best friends for so long. He's everything to me. I've never been as close to him as we are now. I turn around in the bed to face him. Minho looks at me in the eyes sweetly, waiting for me to complete my sentence. And I think I've finally thought of the words to finish it.

"I love you."

Author's Note- Sorry this one was short. I just wanted to update since I haven't updated in a while...so yeah 😛. Omg this book is #1 in Minewt! Thank you so much readers!!!!!!