Minewt-Part 7

Author's note: Gonna make this short because no one cares about the authors note. Anyways, so sorry for not updating! I decided to update because your guy's sweet comments made me want to continue the story. Plz leave requests for the story in the comments. Thank you!

Newt's POV

I awake comforted by the fact that I'm cocooned in Minho's strong and soothing arms.  I slip away from him gently, and pull myself to stand up with my new walking stick. I lean over his wrist to read his runner's watch and I'm delighted to see it's still early in the morning.

I look out to the vacant grey sky and wiggle my toes into the dying grass. The garden really does need me around.

I attempt to walk a few steps, and realize I'm able to put a little more weight on my foot than I could in the past few days. Bloody hell, am I actually healing? I'm so buggin' relieved. I run my fingers through my fluff of messy hair and smile.

Maybe things will be alright. Maybe I really am gonna be okay, emotionally and physically.

"Newt? What the hell are you doing?" Minho grunts at me tiredly, concerned I'm going to hurt myself. I turn around to face him.
"Just enjoyin' the mornin', love." Minho is so cute lying there on the grass. He rubs his adorable squinted Asian eyes and puts his elbows on the ground behind him to prop himself up.

He looks up at me and his lips curve at the corners to his signature sexy smirk. "You're practically walking without the stick Newt. That's so good." I ease myself to the ground beside Minho. He gently pulls me closer to him as he sits up. He wraps his arm around my waist and I hold it there. I want his closeness.

I look deep into his chocolate brown eyes and stare at his perfectly fixed hair even after he just woke up. His hair's perfect all the time, what do I expect? "You know, it's bloody hard not kissing you right now."
He does that smirk again. "What's stopping you?" Before I can answer, Minho puts his hand lightly against my delicate cheek and winks at me. I grin, flashing my teeth.

He leans towards me and I feel Minho's lips once again. I'll never get tired of the feeling of his lips against mine. Our lips move in perfect time and rhythm. His soft yet aggressive mouth never seems to bore me, and will never fail to intrigue me. He pulls away and brushes my dirty Lemon colored hair through his fingers. Then he intently stares at me with those eyes, for the longest time. "What is it, Minho?"
"You're just so sweet, I can't help it."
I look down, feeling my cheeks heat up hot. I have always loved Minho, and I still can't believe he loves me too. I brush his manly yet still boyish chest with my fingers, so tempted to remove the shirts and layers between me and him. Instead, I give him a kiss on his forehead.

With that stupid smirk he's been showing me all morning, he puts his head beside mine and whispers in my ear making my neck tingly as his breath blows down it. "Don't forget I love you shuckface."
I peck him on the lips. I love him too. "There's a party tonight. If you're up for it love, I thought it would be fun if we went together."
"I already knew there was a party klunkhead. Don't you know I'm the life of the fun around here?" Minho raises an eyebrow sassily.
I roll my eyes, halfway playfully, halfway not. I wrap my arms around his neck and rest them on his broad shoulders. I raise both of my eyebrows. "So is that a yes we can go together, or just your odd way of being cocky?"

Minho continues on with his constant smirk. He kisses me once again, making me giddy. This time I feel his teeth as he bites my lip. This kiss is different than the others. It's more intensified and lingering. I don't want it to stop.
"I'm hoping that answered your question my little shuckface."