〉Biblophile

"you're just as sane as I am"

"Come on you can do so much better, can't you?"

"i simply can't live without the things I love very much"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

❝EUPHORIA❞

⊳Name: Lee Mina
⊳Age: 24
⊳Gender: Female
⊳Sexuality: Straight
⊳Birthday: Sep 23 1994

❝DNA❞

⊳Personality: Mina is of course, quiet. When she is with people she doesn't know very well, she'll try to make some interaction, she'll get comfortable, and start opening up, but of course, keep her distance. She is sweet, understanding and a little clumsy, but that doesn't mean people don't like her. She can kind of aggressive towards people when she's really mad, but that happens very rarely, so it's not a problem for the people around her.
Appearance: IU

⊳Appearance: IU

⊳Likes: coffee, dogs, Chinese food, k-pop, musicals, Harry Potter, drawing, dancing, rapping

⊳Dislikes: rude people, scary movies, tight spaces, alligators.
⊳Strengths: She can cook really well, draw very well, dance very well, but she can rap extremely well.
⊳Weaknesses: she is clingy, dramatic, easily gets emotional and very quiet.
⊳Hobbies: dancing, rapping.

❝BS&T❞

⊳Slot: Bibliophile
⊳LI: Kim Namjoon
⊳Theme song: Outro: Crack (BTS)

⊳Username: @-TEARYEYES

❝NOT TODAY❞

⊳Backstory: ever since grade school, Mina wanted to become a singer. Seeing her idols like CL and Jessi, she wanted to be like them, maybe even get famous, get some money for her family. She had her first boyfriend, who only really wanted her for her money, so after they broke up, Mina decided to audition for this entertainment, but didn't get in. Instead, she met this girl and became great friends.
⊳Occupation: Barista
⊳Talent/Specialty: Dancing, Rapping, Cooking.
⊳Family?:
-grandparents, Lee Hyunjae and Lee Mika
-sisters, Lee Shian and Lee Sunkyu
⊳Favorite webtoon: Super Secret!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•
OOOO LOOK I GOTTA ANOTHER ONE