〉2

---

〉SEO & TAEHYUNG

"What?!" Seo exclaims loudly. Taehyung hushes her "Jagi, I know your mad about that but don't be so loud, we're in a mall." He said.

Taehyung and Seo had gone out on a double date with one of Taehyung's friends and his girlfriend. Only to find out that his friend decided to hit that instead of meeting up with them and now they can't come.

Seo lets out an annoyed sigh "We have been here for half an hour...waiting. Only to find out your friend choose a opportunity then a double date." She says, crossing her arms.

Taehyung nods "I know. Lucky bastard." He mutters. Seo slowly turns her head to him "Lucky?" She questions and Taehyung freezes and glances at Seo.

There is a small silence. Then Seo breaks it "What the heck is wrong with you?" She asks, kinda jokingly and Taehyung shrugs. "A lot apprently." He responded making Seo laugh.

Taehyung chuckles "Come on. Let's get some food and drinks." He says and grabs Seo's hand. Seo and Taehyung intertwine fingers then walk around getting food and drinks.

---
〉MINA & NAMJOON

It's was 7 am in the damn morning and Youngjae decided to drop by for bit. By drop by, I mean tried to drop a fist in Namjoons face.

Mina was up all night working because she was taking care Namjoon (making sure Youngjae didn't break his nose) in the evening. So, she really wasn't in the mood for this.

Namjoon and Youngjae stood across from each other. Namjoon desperately wanted sock Youngjae in his face. His eyes read off hatred. They bruned with it.

Mina didn't notice though. Too busy trying to keep distance between them by putting herself literally in the middle. But Youngjae sure noticed it and with a smug smile, he let out a small chuckle.

"Your lucky Mina is here or you'd be burised right now." He threaten through his teeth. Namjoon just stood there, death glaring him.

Mina glared at Youngjae too "Go Youngjae. It's too early for this." She muttered.

Youngjae looked down at her, now instead of a smug look, it was replaced by a worried one. "What? You're kicking me out? But I didn't--"

"Go. Now." Mina interrupted. "I am not a morning person at the moment. So I will not tolerate this so just...go." she explained.

Youngjae nodded, but not before giving a quick glare to Namjoon before walking out.

Namjoon looked at Mina "Mina I--"

"Don't say anything either." Mina interrupted him too and raised her hand. Telling him to stop. "I'm going back to bed. You and Youngjae are being a pain the--...butt."

Namjoon stood where he was and just watch Mina, slowly make her way back to her room. Mina saved his ass yet again.

---
hoLY SHIT IM LATE KWJFLWJDKS
weLL SORRY ITS SHIT M8