〉1

MINYEONG & YOONGI

Minyoung laid on her back on the black leather couch. Tired from the long day of drama at work and such so she dropped by Yoongi's house.

Yoongi came over and sat where there was room "What happen this time?" He asked. Minyoung sat up "So this bitch that I work with, convinced my manager to give her the slot for the Mariland Festival modeling company." She said

Yoongi raised an eyebrow and then Minyoung continued "Even though I, me, I was already signed up for it." She stated and let out a groan. Yoongi patted her shoulder "It's fine..." Yoongi mumbled.

"No it's not." Minyoung said "I worked extermly hard for that slot and then all the newbie does to get that slot is ask!" She exclaims, her tone as anger hinting in it.

Yoongi sighed "And what do you plan on doing? Ask the manager?" He stated, sarcasticly. Minyoung glared at him "I'll have to make my peace with it." She said which made Yoongi frown deeply "You're kidding right?" He scoffed.

Minyoung shook her head and crossed her arms. Yoongi scoffed louder "You've got to be fucking kidding me..." He muttered. Minyoung tilted her head "What's with the attitude?" She questioned

Yoongi shook his head "Nothing. Just slightly irritated..."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

〉SEONG & JUNGKOOK ( crd. to my gaint nerd boyfriend episode 101)

Seong burst through the door, panting slightly from running up all those stairs. Which were only two.

"Baby! Do you remember that person I used to work withー" she dropped her things and shut the door.

"You won't believeー" Jungkook than cut her off, pressing a finger to her lips "Shhh hold on. gimme a minute." He said and strolled over to the kitchen.

Seong raised a eyebrow and stood in her place. Jungkook got out a bag of popcorn, two sodas, and two pillows. He placed the pillows on the carpet along with the two sodas and popcorn.

He laid on the pillows and looked up at Seong "Alright you can start now. Hooo boy dis' gon' be good." He said. Seong furrowed her eyebrows "You're so extra I almost forgot my story." Seong said.

Jungkook laughed and patted the extra pillow next to him. Seong waddled over and laid down then started to tell him her story. They laughed at some parts and joked about some things too.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
yA YEET FIRST CHAPTER DONE

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅yA YEET FIRST CHAPTER DONE