〉prologue

〉SEO & TAEHYUNG

Seo sits on the bed with her legs crossed. Taehyung is playing overwatch on the PC with Jungkook. He is having alot of fun, being weird when he gets alot kills and such. Seo just boringly scrolls through her social media.

Seo sighs heavily "I'm bored." She mumbled under breath. She glanced over at the screen and saw that he finished the game.

"Hey." She muttered to Taehyung. He didn't hear.

"Heeeeey." Seo dragged and raised her voice. He still didn't turn around. "HEEEEY!" Seo yells and huffs.

Taehyung takes off his headphones and turns to look at Seo. His hair is slightly mess from the headphones. He tilts his head "What is it?" He asked.

There was a small moment of silence before she said "Love me damnit." She pouts. Taehyung laughs softly and tells Jungkook he needs to go to cuddle his girlfriend.

He turns off his mic and game. Waddling over to Seo and flopping on the bed, pulling Seo down with him.

MINA & NAMJOON

Mina laid on her couch and Namjoon sat on the leather chair next to her. She sighed has she ate from the Doritos bag at her side. Namjoon was holding an ice pack to his shoulder.

Mina sighed sadly "I'm sorry that happened." She muttered, softly. Namjoon scoffed "Yah, stop apologizing. It wasn't your fault." He said and looked over at Mina.

Mina sighed "But I still feel guilty! He shoved you into my dresser and almost punched you in the face!" She exclaims, with a slight angered tone.

"And you're still going to hang out with him?" Namjoon questions. Mina goes silent. For awhile. Making Namjoon sigh "I see..." He muttered

SANA & JIMIN

"Jiminie!!" Sana called from her room. She clinged to her stuffed animal and scooted away from the side of her bed.

Jimin came up and stepped into her room "What?" He asked. Sana raised her arm and pointed her finger at very very small spider on her wall. "Kill it!" She exclaimed.

Jimin stood there and gave Sana a 'are-you-fucking-serious?' look before he took off his shoe. And walked over. He glanced at Sana before slamming the shoe aganist the wall.

Sana jumped at the loud sound and Jimin stifled a laugh and said "There. I got it. Wimp." He put his shoe back on. Sana huffed "Wimp?!" She exclaimed in annoyance and she raised onto her knees. Jimin nodded "Wimp."

Sana dropped the stuffed animal and grabbed the collar of his shirt. She the shook him vigorously "I'm not a wimp!!"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Yah I'm doing three so y'all can get a feel of how this going to be formmatted.
It's going to be like short imagines but they are going to be placed in a order that going to make a story.
And they aren't going to clumped up like this. K bye