Ch 7. Dancing Our Way Out Of This One

Lets Dance Our Way Out Of This One...

"Alright Little Ditty just like we practiced." I say in a determined voice and my newly captured ditto nods. Eevee was my oppenent and she ran at us with her body glowing as she used take down.

"Ditto counter it with take down!" I shout and Ditto transformed into an eevee and ran towards eevee with take down. The two Eevee battled out.

"Alright Ditto transform!" I shouted and Ditto transformed into a Riolu. Eevee ran away from Riolu, but since Riolu has very quick speed it was able to get in front of Eevee.

"Use brick break!" I shouted and Ditto used brick break which made Eevee stumble back.

"Great job you two! Ditty I'm happy your getting better at your transforming. If we just use our oppenents weakness against them. There's no way we can lose." I said Ditto transformed back into it's regular form.

"Eevee your getting really agile, the way you were able to block all of ditto's hits at the beginning." I said and eevee cheered out happily.

"Training hard huh?" I hear from behind me and I see Serena standing with Ash and Bonnie.

"Yeah, I want to make sure Little Ditty gets it's transforming down pact. Not only for battling but for performing too." I say and Serena squeals.

"I didn't think you would use Ditto for performances. That would be a unique performing style." Serena says and I nod.

"It's the copy cat routine. I should start practicing that for the next showcase." I say thinking aloud. I then look at the others confused.

"Where did you guys go anyway?" I ask them and they laugh.

"You were so focused into the battle that we went in the pokemon center to call clemont." Bonnie says and I blush.

"Wow, I guess I really was into it." I laugh and Ash chuckles.

"At least you're training. I still haven't thought about a strategy to use against Clemont." Ash says sadly and Serena pats his back.

"Don't worry you will." She says and he just nods. I walk over to the bench and grab my bag and swing it over my shoulder.

"Well then let's hit the road." I say and little ditty climbs into my backpack where it likes to stay, instead of it's pokeball. Eevee walks beside Ash's Pikachu and Dedenne.

"So how's Clemont?" I ask feeling a little bad that I didn't get to speak with him.

"Everything is fine, his inventions still all end up the same." Bonnie says and I giggle.

"That's pretty neat. I'm so excited to get to Lumoise city. I'm so ready for my gym battle." I say and Eevee cheers from my feet.

"I have no idea what I'm going to do." Ash says clenching on the straps of his backpack looking a little down.

"First things first is to think of Clemont's pokemon." Serena says and Ash looks her.

"His pokemon?" He asks and she nods.

"You need to learn how you're going to battle against his pokemon." She says.

"Not only his pokemon Serena, there is more than just typing of pokemon." I say and stop in front of Ash.

"You have witnessed Clemont's battle style up close, and he has witnessed yours right?" I asked and Ash jodded slowly.

"You want to beat him? Surprise him with a new battle style." I say tapping Ash's nose then walking in front of the group.