Ch 8. A Secret Lumiose Surprise

"Yeah Little Ditty! Show them who's boss!" I shouted.

"We're up so high!" Bonnie giggled. We were on Ditto who was transformed into Charizard again. We were flying high through Lumiose streets on our way to go see Clemont.

Ash and Serena were below us, and tried their hardest to keep up with us as they ran. Ditto landed in front of Prism tower and I helped Bonnie off. We both saw Clemont and ran towards him.

"Clemont!" We shouted and tackled him to the ground. We both giggled as we were both piled up on top of him. We all got off and I helped Clemont stand. He was a little woozy, but he was fine.

"I'm back I'm back!" Bonnie squealed and she hugged her brother who hugged her back.

"I am so glad that youre back." Clemont said. I looked back to see both Ash and Serena finally made it. They were both panting from all the running and I giggled.

"You two are so slow." I said while sticking my tongue out at them.

"Not...our...fault." Serena panted.

"Its great to see you guys." Clemont chuckles as he noticed Ash and Serena out of breath.

"It's good to see you again Clemont." Serena said.

"Yeah, it hasn't been the same without you." Ash said.

"You wouldn't believe all the girls I found for you! Total keepers!!" Bonnie squealed and I giggled at her enthusiasm.

"We can talk about that later." Clemont said as he blushed.

"Yeah, I'm so ready to challenge you." Ash said and Serena gasped.

"Oh speaking off...Braixen come on out!" Serena shouted as she threw a pokeball and out came her newly evolved Braixen.

"Wow! Fennekin evolved into Braixen. Fennkin was adorable, but Braixen is beautiful. Don't you think so Chespin?" Clemont asked his Chespin who agreed.

"Yeah, I've been working on some new routines for the showcase." Serena said.

"I also have something to show you." Ash said as he threw a pokeball and out came Goodra.

"Wow your Sliggoo evolved into Goodra?" Clemont said as it looked up at Goodra who was so tall. Ash nodded proudly and patted Goodra.

"You wouldn't believe how strong Goodra is. That's why I'm so excited to battle you." Ash said and Clemont nodded.

"Mackenzie, your caught blaze evolved?" Clemont said with wide eyes and I remembered that Ditto was still transformed. I giggled and walked in front of Clemont I placed my hands over his eyes and he began to panic.

"What are you doing?" Clemont asked.

"Just trust me." I said then gave Ditto a look. Ditto walked over and transformed into Chespin and stood by Clemont's Chespin. I pulled my hands away from Clemont's eyes and he looked around. I look over at the two Chespin and he looked down at them too.

"Do you know which one is yours?" I asked and Clemont gave me a look. He then looked back and forth between the two Chespin and picked the wrong one. I giggled and shake my head.

"Show him he's wrong Little Ditty." I said and Ditto transformed back to normal. Clemont backed away in surprised and gasped at the sight of the transformation. He them bent down and poked Ditto.

"Wow you caught a ditto, I never seen one before. This is incredible. To think a pokemon who can actually transform into any pokemon is astounding." Clemont said and I nodded. Clemont then turned to Ash with a smirk on his face