19

*Rose's POV*

They let me go home so I left as early as I could. Well.. they took me home but I told them to drop me a few houses before. As I entered nothing happened... I found everything in the same position as I left it.. that broke my heart..

I went through so much in such a short time and nobody noticed.. means if I would die.. nobody would notice or care. Good I told Ella to not call anybody from my family and she accepted that after a long conversation about why I don't want that.

But right now I'm questioning myself.. this is sad.. I have nobody.. not even Daisy.. I literally have no family and that hurts. I always thought I wouldn't need someone but when I think about it I realize that I do need somebody.

When it gets serious.. there's no one who could be there for me.. it feels like I'm getting even lonelier each day.. I'm losing.. I won't win this game no matter how hard I try. Life is nothing for me.

I'm screwed and I don't know what to do. I wish I would have a normal life. A normal family.. or at least a family... I always told myself I'm a savage and I'm strong and I'll make it.. I thought I'm a badass and I don't need anybody.. but none of this is true.

It's all fake. I'm only faking it. I kept lying to myself but I can't do that anymore. For real.. I need to give up. I'm weak. I'm too weak.. I don't see a point in fighting anymore. Life won.

I won't be able to save us.. neither me.. nor Sophie.. we won't have a bright future.. we won't do anything.. this will go like that until I'll kill Richard or until he kills me.. but I can't wait.. I can't take this anymore...

*Grayson's POV*

I walk up the stairs to my room until that stupid ass stops me. We didn't talk a word during the ride. He was keeping it inside.

»Grayson! Wait! We need to talk.« I stop and sigh. I turn around before I walk into my room and look at him. He looks disappointed and tired. Like he's helpless and he doesn't know what to do anymore. But I don't care. He can be as clueless and helpless as he wants. I don't give a fuck.

»What did you do in that park.. with that girl?« he's always asking me and he's never getting an answer. He should get used to this. This is none of his fucking business and he knows I never tell him anything.

»Honestly.. fuck off.« I say looking really tired and annoyed. »I'm trying to help you. Let me help you.« he says seriously. I'm shocked that he cares that much. Either he drunk too much today or something went wrong with his bitch. Otherwise he doesn't really care.

»You're already helping me enough. Get me out of the police station each time. That's all I want.« I say and enter my room. Then I slam the door and lay down on my bed. My head is aching like hell.. the hell I'll go to school tomorrow.

I take my clothes off and take a warm shower but that makes me even more tired..
Somehow today was too much...

***

*Rose's POV*

On the next morning I walk to school like a ghost. I walk into class and feel annoyed immediately. I hate everyone here. Everyone except Elijah and Daisy. Daisy is already looking at me with puppy eyes.

I walk towards her through all the idiots and put my bag on my chair like always. I don't greet her. She keeps looking at me and starts talking to me.

»Rose..« god how annoyed I'm of people who start sentences like these.. I don't answer. I bend down to tie my shoes aggressively and ask »What happened to your new jacket? Why aren't you wearing it?« then I get back up and look at her very pissed.