Chap. One- Familiar Friend

Key:

Y/N- Your Name

Y/A- Your Age

E/C- Eye color

H/C- Hair Color

G/F- Your Greatest Fear

(F/A)- Favorite Animal

* Flash back *

(Y/ N) sat on a park bench,waiting for her grandma to return. None of the other kids wanted to play with her and she felt lonely. Suddenly, something caught (Y/ N)'s eye. It was a clown with bright orange hair and he was wearing a white clown outfit with three red fluff balls on the shirt. He was also holding red a balloon. Curiously, (Y/ N) got off the bench, her (E/C) eyes fixated on the clown.

(Y/ N) made her way over to the clown, fixing her summer outfit slightly. (You're wearing this btw.

(Y/N) was interested in the clown since she was lonely and she figured maybe he could be her friend

(Y/N) was interested in the clown since she was lonely and she figured maybe he could be her friend. "Um...excuse me." (Y/ N) squeaked towards the clown. "Will you be my friend?" She asked him. The clown looked down at the girl who seemed a little shy when she asked the question. "Well of course, little bits!"He said cheerfully, giving (Y/N) a nickname. "Would you like a balloon, (Y/N)?" The clown asked. "You know my name!" The girl squeaked in surprise. "Of course little bits! And I also know that you love (F/A)." The clown added. (Y/N) squeaked. "That's right." She told him. "And I just so happen to have a present for you." He told her. (Y/N) was anxious to receive the present and then there was a stuffed polar bear in her hands.

It was so soft and fluffy and cute

It was so soft and fluffy and cute. "Ah, thank you Mister!" (Y/N) thanked the clown. "Please just call me Pennywise." The clown said as he introduced himself. "Pennywise the Dancing Clown."

*End of Flashback*

(Y/N) was now (Y/A) and she had (H/L) (H/C). She still held onto the stuffed polar bear that Pennywise gave her. She had named it Jirou. She had been 7 when she had first met the clown. But she hasn't seen him since. She still lived with her grandma. (Y/N) has also developed a fear of (G/F) and she couldn't stand it. She was also bullied by others. (Y/N) carried Jirou everywhere, the stuffed animal brought comfort to her and it reminded her of Pennywise.

Currently, (Y/N) was laying in bed, holding Jirou close to her chest. She was about to nod off to dreamland when she heard a sound. It sounded like a laugh. (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes snapped open and she sat up, accidentally dropping Jirou onto the floor. She gasped and she went to grab the stuffed animal when she saw something under her bed. "Hey there little bits!" A familiar voice greeted. (Y/N) recognized the voice but she couldn't remember who it belonged to.

(Y/N) made eye contact with the thing under the bed. "Don't you remember me?" The voice asked. "Yes..." (Y/N) spoke. "Y...You're Pennywise!" She said. "That's right!" Pennywise said as he giggled, pulling himself out from under the bed. (Y/ N) quickly grabbed Jirou and she put the stuffed animal on her bed. "So why are you sure?" She asked curiously. "To see you of course little bits!" Pennywise told her cheerfully. "I've missed you." (Y/N) said in a soft voice yet Pennywise still heard her.

"I missed you too little bits." Pennywise said as he sat on the bed. (Y/N) had felt so lonely, her grandma was great company but she hardly had any friends. (Y/N) sat on her bed with her legs crisscrossed, trying to think of something to say. "Where have you been?" She finally spoke. Pennywise was silent, making the atmosphere seem eerie.
"Ah, I had to leave for a while." He told (Y/N). She didn't ask any other questions. (Y/N) glanced at her alarm clock... a few minutes past 11. "Just get some sleep and if you need just say my name." Pennywise said cheerfully. (Y/N) nodded her head meekly before laying her head back down on the fluffy pillow. When (Y/N) woke up, Pennywise was gone and she sat up in bed as she tried to collect her thoughts.

A/N: End of chapter one! It's so hard to type on a phone especially when I'm in school. I hope you enjoyed!