Chap Six

So sorry for the delay! To make it up to you guys, this chapter will be semi lengthy! With at least 800 words or more! Your welcome! :)

(Your Name) felt much better and she wasn't as achy. Currently, she was getting dressed in the bathroom as she was going out with (Your Best Friend) for lunch.

(Your Name) finished getting ready after she put some chapstick on and she walked out of the bathroom

(Your Name) finished getting ready after she put some chapstick on and she walked out of the bathroom. She gave (Best Friend) a call before quickly checking to make sure everything was off and then she headed outside after closing and locking the door. (Your Name) headed towards the restaurant and, while she was walking, she saw a red balloon. She stopped to look at it, immediately knowing that it was Pennywise. "Not now Penny." She sighed.

"What was that?" Pennywise said as he suddenly appeared behind you. You sound around, almost losing your balance. "Penny! You scared me!" You breathed, making Pennywise's mouth part into a big grin. "Where you going sweetie?" He asked you. "I'm going out to eat with my friend." You replied, making Pennywise frown. "Is this friend of yours a boy?" He asked you. "No." You told him. "Good because I don't want you hanging out with any boys." Pennywise ordered. You opened your mouth to speak but Pennywise was already gone.

Your POV:
What's wrong with Pennywise? I wonder as I made my way to the restaurant. That was so not like him. I shrug it off and I finally meet (Best Friend). Then my mind wandered to what I was going to eat. (Best Friend) ordered a chicken and cheese sandwich. I finally decided on ordering a chicken salad with Sweet Onion Vinaigrette dressing. We sat down at an empty table and I took a sip of my (Favorite Drink). (Best Friend) was babbling on about how she met this cute boy and all that but I wasn't listening.

I was thinking about Penny wise as I began to eat my salad. "Hey.... (Your Name) are you even listening to me?" (Best Friend) waved her hand in front of my face. "Oh....hmmm?" I looked up from my salad. "C'mon you should totally get a boyfriend." She waved a finger at me. "Oh no no I'm not sure." I replied quickly, thinking back to what Pennywise told me. "Come on....tell you what. I'm gonna set you up on a date!" (Best Friend) cheered. I shook my head and I finished eating my salad.

Me and (Best Friend) parted ways after we left the restaurant and I began to walk back home. As I walked home, I passed by a group of guys who were leaning against the wall. "Hey there pretty girl." One of them snickered, making me shudder. I was getting uncomfortable and I wasn't sure what to do. Fight or Flight.... which one should I pick? I wondered nervously.

Pennywise's POV:

Anger boiled up inside of me as I watched those guys flirt with my (Your Name.) MY (Your Name). She's mine and nobody else's! I lost it when one of the guys slid his hand up (Your Name)'s shirt. I didn't hesitate to approach and I grabbed my precious (Your Name), pulling her behind me. "What the hell!?" One of the guys exclaimed, only to be cut off by the change of Pennywise's appearance.

Your POV:
I can't remember what happened next. But I felt blood splatter onto my cheeks. And I could feel my heart pound painfully against him chest. "P-Pennywise?" I asked and I noticed that he was holding a dismembered arm in his hand. "You're mine and mine only." Pennywise snapped at me, making me flinch and step back. "Hey now, Pennywise, maybe you should calm down. You're scaring me." I told him, trembling slightly.

"Calm down.... Calm DOWN!?" Pennywise snapped. "How can I calm down when those guys were flirting with you?" He growled at you and he grabbed your wrist, making you flinch. You opened your mouth to protest but Pennwise was already pulling you with him. You could hear Pennywise mumbling things like "(Your Name) belongs to me and me only." and "Nobody will have her." These things made you stiffen slightly.

You began to tug on your wrist, getting Pennywise to stop walking. "Pennywise just listen." You began softly. "You're scaring me and you're hurting my wrist." You told me and this made him let go of you almost immediately. "I can't let anyone take you away from me." Pennywise told you. "Penny~ nobody is going to take me away from you." You said, standing on tiptoe to give him a kiss on the cheek and you were blushing. "Are you sure?" Pennywise asked you and you nodded your head.

But, soon Pennywise's jealously would get out of control when you start hanging out with The Loser Club.