Chap Four

Before the chapter begins.... have a friendly Pennywise :)

Alright now we can start with the chapter

Alright now we can start with the chapter. Beep Beep Richie! I can't get that out of my head. Sigh.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I woke up from my little nap and my (H/C) hair was strewn about on the pillow, kind of like when you wake up with bed head. My legs felt a little stiff and achy, probably slept on them wrong. I stretched my achy legs, feeling like a good bath would help. I ran a hand through my hair as I swung my legs off the side of the bed and I made my way towards the bathroom.

I made sure I closed and locked the door. Just to be safe since I wasn't sure if Pennywise was still here. After making sure the door was securely locked, I turned on the bath water, making sure it was warm. Then I began to undress, stepping into the tub before sitting down.

I leaned back, relaxing in the hot yet warm and cozy water. I waited for the achy feeling in my legs to subside before moving slightly. I reached to grab a towel, using my other hand to grab the side of the tub. I stood up carefully, wrapping the towel around my body neatly.

(Y/N) dried off before brushing her (H/L) hair until it was silky smooth. She put her pajamas back on, stepping out of the bathroom. She padded downstairs to the living room, getting on the couch. (Y/N) turned the TV on and she started watching Tokyo Ghoul. (Any Anime fans beside me out there?)

(Y/N)'s gaze was fixated on the TV, intently watching the anime. She giggled at a few of parts; (Y/N) didn't even notice Pennywise walk up to the couch.

"What the hell are you watching?" Pennywise grunted curiously. "Tokyo Ghoul." (Y/N) replies bluntly. "You're very strange little bits." Pennywise chuckled, making (Y/N) blush slightly.

"I'm sure that's a compliment." (Y/N) said, only glancing at the clown. "Why of course!" Pennywise said in singsong.

"Is 'little bits' the only nickname you can think of for me?" (Y/N)'s asked curiously. "Mmmm maybe." Pennywise giggled. "Besides, I'm not little anymore." She told him. "Whatever you say.... sweetie pie." Pennywise chuckled, making (Y/N) blush furiously at the change of nickname. Her face felt hot, red, and flushed.

"Is my little sweetie pie embarrassed?" Pennywise asked as (Y/N) hid her face into a pillow. "Ugh, let me relax in peace." She huffed.