Chap Five- Doctor Pennywise

A/N: Yeahhhhh I guess I have much free time on my hands. Yayyyy or whatever.
Loop
Guys Guys! Look at this little angel!

 LoopGuys Guys! Look at this little angel!

Isn't he adorable?

(Y/N)'s forehead and cheeks burned. She felt hot and her face was a light rosy red. "Freak... I hate... this." She breathed out, looking around the room. (Y/ N) was sick, she had caught a mild flu and now she had a pounding headache and achy muscles. She laid in bed, gazing up at the ceiling.

"Oh sweetie pie~!" Pennywise's cheerful singsong tone echoed. Oh, Pennywise is here. Is it possible for me to get him sick? (Y/N) thought to herself. "P-Penny..." Her voice was dry and brazen, she needed something to drink.
"(Y-Y/N)!" Pennywise squeaked. "You don't look so good." He said. "That's because I'm sick!" (Y/N) retorted.

Pennywise's POV:
I stared at my sweet (Y/N). "If you are sick then I shall take care of you!" I decided. "Oh great." (Y/N) groaned, making me frown slightly. "Come on now, I can take care of you." I told her. "Well then get me something to drink." (Y/N) demanded. She was so cute. I made my way to the kitchen and I soon came back.

(Y/N) took the glass of water that was handed to her and she drank it slowly until her throat felt refreshed. She didn't really have an appetite right now, she wanted some painkillers. They were in her drawer where the girl stuff was kept.

(Y/N) set the glass of water on her nightstand and she decided to rest. "What are you doing?" Pennywise asked. "I'm going to do what I should be doing.... sleeping." (Y/N) told him as she began to doze off. "Not until you take the cold medicine!" Pennywise reminded. "Oh you've gotta be kidding me." She said, annoyed.

(Y/N) sat back up and she shifted slightly. "Let's get it over with." She demanded impatiently, reaching for the nearby bottle of Cold & Flu medicine. "Let me do it." Pennywise offered. "Do you even know how to do it?" (Y/N) asked. "Nope!" Pennywise giggled, making his sweet (Y/N) sigh. "Just fill the liquid in this small measuring cup up to the line." (Y/N) explained as she pointed to the cup and then she tapped the spot where the line was... it said 30 mL right on the line.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I watched as Pennywise followed the instructions that I had given him. His hand seemed a little shaky by he got it right. I reached to take the small cup and I swiftly swallowed the liquid, quickly grabbing my glass of water to get rid of the awful taste.

The awful taste soon subsided and I set the glass of water back down. "Alright now you should get some sleep." Pennywise told me. "Yes Yes I know." I said, laying back down on my side, feeling slightly flustered. Pennywise sat on the bed and I squeaked lowly when he laid down next to me. My cheeks heated up to shade of red but I soon relaxed.

A/N: The next chapter will contain yandere and jealous Pennywise! The first few chapters were just fluff!