Chap Seven

A/N: Chapter Seven Woohoo! There's gonna be some Richie x Reader in here just because :3

You had become good friends with the Loser Club but you felt an attachment to Richie. It was like you and him were best friends. You were currently walking with Richie, going to meet the others at Eddie's house. "Hey Richie..." you began. "Can I ask you something?" You asked. "Ask away." Richie replied.
You weren't sure if you were going to regret asking this. "Have you seen a clown around here?" The question made Richie look at you.
"A clown? Yeah." Richie replied. "Oh I've seen one too." You told him. "Well I shall protect you!" Richie declared, making you blush. "Hey!" Richie called out when he saw the others waiting for you and Richie. They were already in bathing suits. "A-Alright l-lets go." Bill said and they all made their way to the pool.

As soon as the pool was in sight, you took off your clothes, revealing the bathing suit that you were wearing underneath.

"Oh damn

"Oh damn...." Richie said when he noticed you. "Nice body!" He remarked, getting glares from the others. "Last one in is a rotten egg!" You declared and you made your way quickly before jumping into the pool. You and the other members of the Loser Club were the only ones at the public pool though it was only around 12 in the afternoon. The water felt good against your skin. "Come on it the waters great!" You called out, doggy paddling to a nearby float.

You climbed onto the float as soon as the others jumped in. The float was warm and you laid on your stomach. "(Your Name) make room!" Richie told you as he began to climb onto the float with you. Thousands you squeak and soon you and Richie were laying next to each other on the float. You could hear the others talking about how cute you and Richie were. Your cheeks heated up and you smiled to yourself.

Pennywise's POV:

How dare she!? She's hanging out with the Loser Club and she's even hanging out with Richie! I was watching them... and I was constantly eyeing (Your Name). She looked so lovely in that bathing suit. I couldn't stop the thoughts from going through my mind. Jealously boiled up inside me... I would get my sweet (Your Name) sooner or later

Richie's POV:

(Your Name) looked so nice in that bathing suit. I snuggled up with her on the float, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Oi Richie, don't make it to where we fell off." I heard (Your Name) say. "Oh don't worry." I said and laughed a little. She nodded and she giggled when she splashed me with water. I laughed before sliding off the float and I splashed (Your Name) with water, making her squeal in surprise. I smirked and I grabbed he before pulling her off of the float and into a hug. We spent about an hour and a half in the pool, splashing around and having fun. "Hey guys I could really go for something sweet." (Your Name) spoke.

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed. Richie helped (Your Name) out to the pool and he began to dry her off with a towel. (Your Name) reached for her clothes and she put them back on before following the others.

Your POV:
I could really go for a nice cold Root Beer float. I followed the others and we all got something sweet. I got a Root Beer float and it was refreshing. "Boop!" Richie said when he booped my nose, leaving some shipped cream on my nose. Me and everybody else laughed. I soon finished my float and I wiped the cream off my nose. After a while, Richie was walking me home, I was glad to have some company... it was so nice.

Pennywise's POV:

Oh this is just great. Just great. My little (Your Name) is still with that boy. I'll wait until he leaves and then I'll have her all to myself. I smirked widely and I watched as Richie led (Your Name) home.

Richie's POV:

"Richie... will you stay here with me?" I heard (Your Name) say. "Oh course m'lady!" I said proudly as we walked inside. (Your Name) went to get dressed in pajamas and she came back a few minutes later wearing some cute pajamas.

"Wow (Your Name) you look so adorable

"Wow (Your Name) you look so adorable." I told her, earning a blush from her. She was tired and I was as well. "You can sleep in bed with me." She offered and I happily accepted the offer. We went to her room and (Your Name) immediately got under the covers and I did the same. "Good night (Your Name)" I told her.

Pennywise's POV:
My jealousy crossed the line when I saw her and Richie in the same bed. How could (Your Name) possibly let him sleep in the same bed as her!? And they're cuddling! Only I can cuddle with (Your Name)! I decided that I would pay my little sweetie a visit when she would be alone in the house.