the failed escape

Taehyung felt by his window, until he found the latch to open it. He slid the window open as quietly as he could, and was just about to slip out when he heard:

"And where do you think you're going, Taehyung?"

Yoongi's raspy voice made Taehyung's heart freeze.

"I was.. getting some fresh air."

"Did you have to climb out the window for that?"

Yoongi leant over Taehyung and closed the window. His hand brushed over his for a brief second.

Taehyung sighed, and clambered back into bed with a scowl on his face. Yoongi didn't need to see Taehyung to tell he was angry, and confined.

"I know it's difficult being here."

Taehyung rustled further into his covers, more pissed off than he'd like to mention.

"Well then, why are you making me stay here? Who are you anyway? How do you know my mum?"

Yoongi sighed, and suddenly Taehyung felt his breath close to his ear.

"I'll answer those questions later. Goodnight, Taehyung." Yoongi whispered. "Don't try and escape again, otherwise I'll be angry. You don't want me to be angry do you?"

"No." Taehyung muttered, biting his tongue long enough so Yoongi could leave. He really had Taehyung wrapped around his finger. His image had been utterly destroyed since his class found out about the little punishment Taehyung had to endure, and although his class were supportive of his decision, Taehyung stressed that the two of them weren't dating.

He didn't get it. The punishments weren't that sexual, were they? It wasn't like every time they had a session, Taehyung felt strangely submissive to Yoongi, or strangely disobedient. Yoongi was just an asshole teacher, with some strange teaching style.

Taehyung's phone lit up. He scooped it in his hands and squinted at the screen.

Good evening, Taehyung.

Since I know you're not asleep, I'm inviting you to have a session with me downstairs in the living room. Although I'd want to say this is voluntary, it really isn't.

Taehyung stabbed at the screen.

I'm tired. I don't want to go.

He got a reply within ten seconds.

That's a pity. I had oranges downstairs for you.

Taehyung begrudgingly threw the covers off himself and trudged downstairs. In the living room, Yoongi heard the stairs creak and smiled.