the questions about jungkook's nickname

Jungkook huffed, upset. Why was Mr. Min so mean? Now Jungkook had to sit for longer in his seat, and by the time everyone was leaving and going home he wanted to leave too.

Yoongi wasn't having any of that though. He took his position at the front of the classroom and stared Jungkook down, like he was waiting for something.

"Is there something I should be saying?" Jungkook pursed his lips in slight fear. "I'm not gonna tell anyone, I promise."

Jungkook didn't know what to do when Yoongi brought out his ruler.

"I promise! Taehyung's my friend and I wouldn't-"

"I didn't keep you here to talk about Taehyung- I wanted to talk about you."

Jungkook bowed his head in realisation. He knew what was coming next.

"Your grades have been slipping, you've got into more fights than usual, and there's what you said in the lesson."

"What did I say?" Jungkook looked up.

"I think somebody's been calling you a good boy, Jungkook. Should I know where that came from?"

Jungkook's cheeks burned a fire engine red. How could he answer that question? And how did Mr. Min even know about that?

"No..?"

"Wrong answer." Yoongi tapped the desk with his ruler. "Come here."

Jungkook took steps towards his teacher and lowered his head. He braced himself for it, and-

"You're one of my students, Jungkook. Everyone cares about you. If there's anything that's troubling you then I can help."

Yoongi's caring tone of voice threw Jungkook off, who looked up in surprise. He suddenly started shaking his head.

"No, no. There's nothing wrong. Everything's fine. Thank you very much for the suggestion, but everything's fine at-"

Yoongi cut in, irritated.

"Let's talk about your friend, Jungkook. When did you first meet him?"

Jungkook stared at his shoes.

"Eight years ago."

"And do you have a good relationship with Jongin?"

"Yeah.. we're close."

"How close?"

"Close."

The persistent, ongoing torrent of questions that was Yoongi didn't stop for a moment. It made Jungkook's voice crack a few times.

Yoongi paused for a moment, then continued.

"Do you dislike the nickname?"

Jungkook decided to shake his head rather than answer his teacher. It was too embarrassing to admit he actually liked being called baby boy. Yoongi's laugh was like alarm bells ringing in his head.

"Well, well, well. I suppose you have another incentive to keep quiet."

Jungkook huffed and headed back to his desk, collecting his books, shoving his chair in, and storming out. He could see why Taehyung had once despised Mr. Min.

(a/n: I've got BARE chapters lined up just u wait)
(a/n: forgot lmao: bare= very good, very much, of a large quantity or quality, british slang)