the plot that gets a little dark, because it takes place at 2AM

"So like, here's the plan. At like 2AM-"

"Jimin, what are you even saying?

Jimin shushed Taehyung and resumed his speech.

"At 2AM, let me fucking finish, at 2AM you come out of your window and I'll be waiting for you outside. Then you can come to my place and stay there for a while. Sound good? Great, let's put the plan in action tonight."

Taehyung tutted, and hit Jimin's head. Shoving his sandwich in his mouth, he criticised Jimin's so called 'escape plan'.

"So-" He almost choked on a cucumber, and almost coughed up a lung when Jimin hit his back. "Fucking stop, I'm fine. Anyway, I think your plan is bullshit, because Yoongi wakes up if I even roll over, and-"

"So you're sleeping together now?"

Taehyung couldn't help but notice Jimin's prickly tone of voice. It made him prickle harder.

"Yes. Yes we are. Anyway, the window is creaky, and I'll break my legs getting out the window. Already broken them once."

Jimin threw the rest of his sandwich in his mouth, and produced a chocolate bun from his pocket. The more and more Taehyung talked to him about it, the more and more Jimin was sure he didn't want to do it.

Taehyung had been feeling overwhelmed and wanted to get away from everything to take his mind off it. Luckily, Jimin's house was in a quiet area where not many people lived.

However, Jimin was getting progressively more annoyed by the minute listening to Taehyung. One minute he was madly in love with Yoongi, and the next he was his enemy. It didn't do wonders for Jimin's heart.

"Okay, you don't want to leave him. Just shut up." Jimin's face turned to anger, and so did Taehyung's.

"What's it to you, Jimin? Surely you should be happy for me."

"I am happy for you, just- I.. you're not spending as much time with me and I feel jealous!" Jimin lied through his teeth. It was true that he was jealous, but that wasn't the reason why.

Taehyung's face softened as he pulled his best friend in for a hug.

"Let's do stuff together- yeah? Let's go to the railway, or-"

"I want you to come to my house. Tonight."