Chapter 6

The fifteen minutes it took them to get from the door into the private parking garage passed in a blur for him

The fifteen minutes it took them to get from the door into the private parking garage passed in a blur for him. He remembered interacting with the fans, but his brain was so overwhelmed that his body was left to run on adrenaline and instinct.

There was a collective sigh of relief has the parking garage door slammed shut behind them.

Out of nowhere, Taehyung slung his arms around Suga. "You're a natural. You did so well," he screamed.

Hoseok squinted his eyes at them. "He's right. You were freakishly good at handling the crowd."

"I think it was you guys that did all the work." He pulled the face mask to rest below his chin, and gave them a bright smile. "I learned from the best, right?"

"Are you feeling charmed right now?" Jin asked, looking to the others. "Because I'm feeling charmed."

They all laughed, before being interrupted by a car horn. "And that's our ride," Suga said, taking lead of the group through the parking garage.

"Koushi!" He found himself with a handful of Saeko, who was hugging his waist. "How was Korea? I only got to hear snippets from Ryuu because someone didn't call me," she said, poking him in the chest.

Suga raised a hand to run through his hair on instinct, before remembering his bucket hat disguise. Instead, he shrugged helplessly, blushing in embarrassment. "Sorry. I guess things just got busy."

She punched him in the shoulder and his hand went up to rub the sore spot. "You're forgiven. Now, let's blow this joint." She spun on her heel and walked toward the van without looking back or acknowledging the rest of the boys.

"Is she always like that?" Jimin asked, eyes wide in awe.

"Pretty much," Suga said. He turned around to face them. "I should warn you, Saeko can be a..." he paused, unsure of how to continue, "... an adventurous driver." He started leading the group toward the van.

"What does that mean?" Namjoon asked, using his long legs to catch up to Suga and place a hand on his shoulder.

He tossed a look over his shoulder, raising a single eyebrow. "Oh, you'll see."

The seven of them are squished into the six remaining van seats. Suga got shotgun in order to help navigate, which had the added bonus of being able to catchy up with Saeko. Namjoon and Jin took the two seats in the center aisle. This left Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok packed into the back seat of the van, their legs tangled and bodies contorted to fit semi-comfortably.

"Buckle up," Suga yelled, as Saeko started the car. "You're going to need it."

He heard the start of questions being raised, but as they pulled out of the garage, Saeko hit the gas pedal and their bodies all jutted backward with the force of the acceleration. At the next turn, they were all shoved toward the right. The four in the back groaned at the movement, with every turn shoving them against each other.

"Is this safe?" Jin asked. Suga turned around and saw that Jin's eyes were closed, and he was holding on to the sides of the seat. The four boys in the back had braced themselves against one another in an attempt remain stabilized, while Namjoon's eyes were wide as they jolted back in forth.

"I've never even gotten a ticket," Saeko said, smiling at them in the mirror before taking a sharp turn.

"It'll be fine. The quickest way to get there," Suga assured them. He looked toward Saeko, "I'm surprised Akiteru didn't join you. I figured you two were joined at the hip nowadays."

"Oh my god. He was so jealous when he heard what was happening," Saeko laughed. "I'm not sure he's going to ever forgive me that I got to meet Bangtan and he didn't."

"I didn't even know that Akiteru listened to K-pop," Suga mused, holding the car handle has they went around a particularly sharp turn.

Saeko looked away from the road to face him, and he heard Jimin squeak in response. She raised an eyebrow at him. "Who do you think got Tsukki into K-pop?"

"Somehow that explains so much about Tsukishima." Suga was cut off by his back slamming into the back of his seat.

"We're here," Saeko said, turning off the car. "I told you I'd get you pop stars here in one piece."

Suga thanked Saeko for the ride, promising to call soon to catchup, while the rest of BTS stumbled out of the car. Jin and Hoseok both fell to their knees and placed their forehead on the ground, happy to be on land again.

"We're taking a taxi back," Namjoon declared and the rest of the members sighed in relief.

"That's probably for the best," Suga said as he waved goodbye to Saeko, who sped out of the parking lot. "Saeko had to get back to work anyways."