Chapter 10

They had finally arrived at the gym, and when they entered the rest of BTS was leaning against one of the far walls

They had finally arrived at the gym, and when they entered the rest of BTS was leaning against one of the far walls. Kageyama and Hinata were still practicing in the corner, both of them lost in their volleyball-centric world. Yamaguchi waved at him as they entered, but then turned his attention back to Tsukishima, who was furiously whispering to him and throwing looks toward the Korean idols.

Suga waved back, but followed Yoongi, who had slipped past him, to talk with the rest of the boys. Yoongi was greeted by another round of enthusiastic hugs, but, surprisingly, Suga was also pulled in for a couple of them and had his hair ruffled at least three times.

He was finally released and was able to step back and let BTS have their own moment. He caught Jimin's eye, who gave him a shit eating grin, before he turned to Yoongi. "Suga wore it better."

"Ah! You ungrateful..." Yoongi trailed off and settled for a punch in the shoulder. Suga covered his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"Suga can be the honorary eighth member of Bangtan," Taehyung added. The joking tone clear in his posture, but there was an echo of genuine sincerity in his voice.

"I don't think that I'm cut out for your world anymore than you could serve a volleyball," Suga quipped back, before he somehow accidentally actually became a member of Bangtan.

"Is that a challenge?" Jungkook asked, an excited look in his eyes.

"Nope. No. Absolutely not," Suga cut in before Jungkook could continue. "I'm not dealing with your bodies if one of you somehow gets involved in a volleyball-related homicide." As if on cue, there was a resounding bang echoed through the gym.

"Hinata!" Suga heard Yamaguchi shout. "I told you not to aim at the doors. That's the second one this month."

Hoseok's eyes were wide with fear and kept glancing in the direction of the the four Karasuno boys on the other side of the gym.

Jin pulled at Jungkook's arm, making him turn around and face him. "Yeah," he said shaking his head. "We're not doing that." Jungkook pouted but acquiesced when Jin promised lamb skewers when they got back to Korea.

"Maybe, we can convince the Run BTS producers to do a volleyball episode." Namjoon said, rolling his eyes fondly at the other members. "Anyways, I ordered us a taxi, which should be a much more relaxing ride than the death contraption that we came here in."

"I'm sure Saeko would love that," Suga said, only half sarcastic. He actually believed that if she could convince Akiteru, she would definitely spray paint "Death Mobile" on the side of the van as a badge of honor. "Get back safe and have a good show or whatever it is that you're doing."

"Come on," joked Hoseok. "You weren't paying attention to us when we explained our schedule?"

"I was still trying to get everyone's names right!" Suga defended himself, laughing along with the others.

Namjoon's phone beeped, and he gave it a quick glance before placing it back into his pocket. "That's our taxi. We better get going." He flashed a dimpled smile at Suga. "Thanks for doing all this."

Suga waved off his praise. "I'm just glad that you got your 'Suga' back." The boys started to move toward the doors.

"No," Taehyung said, slinging an arm around his shoulder. "You were seriously awesome today."

Suga tucked his hands into his pockets and smiled. "For what it's worth, I had a pretty great time hanging out with you all." BTS shuffled out of the gym doors while Suga stayed back, leaning against the door frame.

Taehyung turned around, giving Suga a quick hug before he stepped back outside and waved goodbye to him. This set off a chain reaction with the rest of the boys, each of them giving him a hug before they're finally ready to leave.

As they're walking away, Yoongi looked over his shoulder and yelled, "I'll text you, alright?"

"Hey! That's no fair," Jimin whined. "I want Suga's number too."

"You can't keep him all to yourself just because you share the same name," Jungkook added.

Suga shook his head and smiled. "Just ask Yoongi for my number," he yelled at the retreating group.

The last thing that he heard before they got too far away was Yoongi muttering, "You can ask, but it doesn't it mean I'll give it to you." He saw Taehyung punch Yoongi lightly in the shoulder in response, before he turned his back on the group and reentered the gym.