Chapter 11

Kageyama and Hinata were still practicing in one of the corners, and it looked like Yamaguchi had temporarily given up on trying to get them to go home

Kageyama and Hinata were still practicing in one of the corners, and it looked like Yamaguchi had temporarily given up on trying to get them to go home. Instead, the current team captain was cleaning up some scattered volleyballs and talking to Tsukishima.

"Did that all just really happen?" he asked, walking up to Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. "Or was that all just a really elaborate group hallucination?"

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi stopped talking and just stared at him for a minute. "Yeah. I think it did," Yamaguchi said carefully, sliding his back against the nearby wall to sit down.

Suga sat down and joined him. "That was unbelievable."

"Which part?" Tsukishima smirked, joining them on the ground. "Was it when you impersonated a k-pop idol? Or made Saeko play chauffer? Or was it the when we locked an international pop star in the supply closet?"

"Oh my god," Suga moaned, placing his face in his hands. "That happened. It all happened."

Yamaguchi burst out laughing. "We—" he wheezed, "We locked him in a closet for over an hour."

"I don't think Kageyama and Hinata even realized what was going on," Tsukishima added, trying to muffle his laughter in his hand.

"There are going to pictures of me on the internet posing as him." Suga joined in laughing. "That's going to be my legacy."

It took the boys several minutes to catch their breath again. Yamaguchi excused himself to finish his captain duties and ordered Tsukishima to get the Freak Duo to stop for the day. They left Suga sitting down against the far wall of the gym, with orders to say goodbye before he left.

He sat back and scanned the gym. After the chaos of the day, it was nice to be able to sit back and relax into the familiarity of a place that he had called home for all of high school. He reminded himself to call Daichi and Asahi to let them know everything that had happened. His thoughts aimlessly wandered, and he was able to relax for the first time since returning to Japan.

The atmosphere was interrupted by a string of buzzes and beeps from his phone. He pulled it out of his pocket and saw that he had over 28 new text messages. Curious, he typed in his lock code and opened his messaging app.

"I can't believe them," he snorted to himself, scrolling through his text threads. He had been added to a group text with Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. In addition, each of the three boys had texted him separately in order to distinguish their numbers. Currently, they were having an emoji war in order to get his attention.

"I warned you about giving them your number." The text came in with no other information or context, and Suga broke out into laughter at Yoongi's text.

"No you didn't. Plus, it's only logical that they want to talk to the BEST Suga." The message was marked as read, and Suga saw the dots indicating that Yoongi was typing a response. He changed over to the group thread and scrolled to the bottom of the emoji spam. Smiling at their antics, he carefully selected a single volleyball emoji followed by seven microphones.

Immediately after sending it the the chat is blasted with heart emojis. He laughed, feeling a burst of affection for them. Making a decision, he clicked on each of their numbers, filled out the contact form, and pressed save.

Someone had to teach Yoongi how to be the best "Suga" he could be, and if he got some new friends out of it, well... it was a win-win situation.