Chapter 1

Ally P.O.V:

      Clearly my alarm decided it would be fun to interrupt my beauty sleep. Oops I kind of forgot to introduce myself my name is Alex, but most people refer to me as Al the girly boy. Well since we got that out of the way it is time to get up and start getting ready. I started walking to the bathroom connected to my room. Yeah so kind of forgot to mention my parents are rich and I am their only child. After a long bath with my strawberry scented bubble bath soap I stepped out of the shower. As you all can see I am very into girly scents, but who can blame me they just smell so good and make my skin super soft.

   After I am done with the shower and drying my hair I make my way back into my bedroom and now I am currently debating on what I should wear because I have some cute outfits i can't decide from.

    Well after what felt an eternity I decided on outfit #2. When i was done getting changed I looked the time and it was about 7:40 so since i had another hour I decided to finish my hair which I decided to leave it out and just put on a pretty pearl hair piece that matched my outfit along with doing some light makeup since I didn't have much energy today. When I was done I had 30 minutes so i decided to go and have some breakfast with my parents because my mother makes the best pancakes in the world and my dad is just cool with everything and they are extremely supportive of me and my girly ways. I went skipping down the stairs to the dinning area wishing my mom and dad a good morning after that  we all ate in silence after we were all done we said our goodbye and I walked to the garage to get into my matte black Ferrari. As I drove to school I was listening to "I Luh U Papi by Jennifer Lopez" as i made it into the parking lot I parked next to my best friend Les with the same song on repeat.

"Hey Bitch!!!" (Les)

"Hey girl I love your outfit today" (Ally)

"Thanks I am in love with yours too." (Les)

"Don't look now, but Carlos is eating you alive with his eyes babe!!" (Les)

"Well damn we have already started, but your talking about me, but best friend (Alan) is eating you whole sis "

      I started to giggle when I saw Les turn a shade redder then she was before. I turned around with my eyes fixed on my iPhone 7 plus and my car keys and didn't notice who was staring. So I kept minding my business and picked up my purse and walked inside with a red looking Les. When reached my locker Les continued walking to her locker after we said our goodbyes. After she left I made sure to have everything for my first couple of classes of the day since they aren't close to my locker. 

   I decided to put on my earphones while I got everything ready and I kept feeling eyes on me, but didn't give much thought and continued with my business. After a couple seconds the music ringing in my ears became background music as my thought drifted towards the one and only dreamy hunk called Carlos he is everything every girl and guy want. I kept him close to my thoughts because I hope one day that piece of meat would be mine and I am really hoping he is my mate. With that last thought I made into class in time and picked my seat in the back of the classroom and made sure to put everything I needed for class on the table and waited until class started.

********************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short update

The cliff hanger will help with the way the story is written