Chapter 4

ALEX'S POV:

   Well then we have had an interesting day I need to calm down before Carlos smells me from the other side of the school. And I am pretty sure he is about to say something in the next 10 minutes. I really can't believe that he really belongs to me this is everything I hoped for. I want us to take our time, but I really can't seem to keep myself under control and I am just making Carlos lose his self control

'BABE WHAT IS THE REASON I CAN SMELL YOU FROM ALL THE WAY OVER HERE?' he linked me

'There is a perfectly good reason for that' I shyly replied

'WELL I'M LISTENING?'

'Well you see...um...I was thinking about some inappropriate things and one thing led to another and yeah'

'YOU NEED TO THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE BECAUSE I CAN'T CONCENTRATE AND I AM ABOUT TO LEAVE THIS ROOM IF THIS CONTINUES'

'Alright I'll see you later daddy'

   'ALEX...' Then I cut him off before he could say anything else because knowing him well he has a ragging boner about now. And would most likely be standing by the door in record time since class is over in about 5 minutes. I can see him trying to keep his control on an iron grip because he is trying to wait until I am ready for the next step in our relationship, but I am making this extremely hard for him and myself.

  As I was packing my things I was thinking about going to Victoria secret right after school since I know Carlos is going to be at practice and I can get a few sets before he notices I went out without him.

************TIME SKIP TO VICTORIA SECRET**************

   I was looking around to see what thongs and bralettes were new today when I saw the cutest pair of short and there were about 6 colors and they had cute shirt to match with the words daddy on the back of the shorts. I am so getting all of those colors. Sooooooooo after 6 colored outfits and about 6 different combinations of thongs and bralettes later I received a text from Carlos.

BigPapi💋😏👌🏻💦: Where are you?

Me: I am at the mall at Victoria secret.....

  As I was answering I bumped into someone and I am pretty sure you all know who I bumped into......and you guess it, it was Carlos only lord knows how he got here so fast without even breaking a sweat. He was eyeing the two Victoria secret bags I had and even tried to look inside I told him no.

"Why not I want to see what you got?" he whined

"relax you big baby if you want I can show them to you later maybe if you behave" I said with a smirk walking away and swaying my hips a little

" What is that supposed to mean? maybe? We will have a fashion show of these items whether you want to or not what is wrong with you?" he said with the most serious face ever.

   I love a fashion show as much as the next person, but at least give me a choice because I am the one that has wear them anyway.

  I guess I will have to prepare myself for later on then..............

The one that should mentally prepare themselves is him because he doesn't know what I have bought so he should prepare himself......😏😏
***********************************************************************

Well I know that this chapter is shorter than the last but we had to get an update since its been a while.