Chapter 3

ALEX'S POV:

   After I dealt with a very overly dramatic human being called my best friend I make my way towards my locker after lunch with my earphones in since I don't feel like dealing with cat calls. So as much as I want to complain about the attention that I am receiving from a certain someone I can't because I have had a crush on him since I could remember. Like how could I not because he is a fine specimen. After a while class ends and I put everything I was using in my small purse and make why way to my locker and I feel the staring again so I make sure I sway my hips a little more than I usually do just to get his attention more. 

  I stop at my locker and switch my books while I have my earphones in I can't here when someone made their way to me until I took everything out and closed my locker and bumped into a hard chest. 

AND YOU GUEST IT CARLOS MOTHERFUDGING RODRIGUEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

   Like can my day get any better because this everything I daydream and dream about because he is everything no matter how you look at it he is sexy as fuck and no one can tell me otherwise.

CARLOS' POV:

  Every time he would look at me he had me melting a little inside every time he thought I didn't notice that he was looking instead of paying attention even though I wasn't paying attention to the class either because he was just sitting there looking beautiful ass fuck. How in the he'll can someone look that sexy while just literally doing nothing, but copying down notes.  Anyway when morning classes ended he just put in his earphones and walked away as he parted ways with his best friend  he really doesn't notice he has this seductive sway on his hips that I couldn't help but notice it because everything he does I notice. 

   When I finally got off my seat in the cafeteria I made my way to his locker to talk to him he didn't seem to notice up until he closed his locker and bumped into my chest which was really cute. He looked so confused yet so cute I swear he will be the death of me one day.

"Hey there cutie what are you up to?" I asked him and I saw a slight blush coming onto his face when I said that even though he had makeup on I still could see right through it.

"Hi I was making my way to my next class anything I can help you with?" he said with a curious yet shy tone which made him even better than he already was.

"Yeah I was wondering if you want to go out with me later today?" I ask him with a smirk coming onto my lips 

"Yeah I would love and by the way you smell so good. Sorry I didn't mean to make it weird. " he said and my heart stopped for a second when that word came out of his m

"I am not wearing any cologne or anything out of the ordinary." I said with a big smile which then I realized he has the sweetest scent and my wolf was going crazy.

"We should get to know each other more." he smiled at me all while blushing

 "So how about we go on a date this upcoming Friday mate?" I said 

   The word just made its way out of my mouth because of my wolf and when I looked at him I knew we were mates because he knew felt the sparks and I can't wait until we are officially together.

ALEX'S POV:

I CAN'T EVEN FORM WORDS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

  Like I have a date with Carlos on Friday and turns out we are mates I am matted to a soon-to-be-alpha I am shivering at the way he is looking at me and bit my bottom lip and I heard him growl and I looked up at him again. He put his thumb on my bottom lip.

"Don't do that before something inappropriate happens to you and those sinful lips" he said with yellow eyes which were almost turning black

"So I think we should head to class since the bell is going to ring soon" I told him and attempted to walk ahead to hide my blushing face from him

  When we made it to our next class and I saw Les and went to her and when I was about start talking she lost it because I wasn't paying attention to her during lunch. And somehow I calmed her down and I was telling her about me and Carlos when speak of the devil him and Alan made their way to our little table and got comfortable by putting their arms around us and me and Les changed the subject and started talking about something else when Carlos linked me.

'Hey babe you got me fucked up with that skirt, but I will wait until you are ready for me to fully let the freaky side of me out.'

OMG I just got very wet when he said that and I think he smelt it because his eyes turned from their usual color to almost black real quick.

'Babe I can smell it from right here and my head is not all up on it your making me lose control' he let a growl slip through the link 

  I told Les I was going to the bathroom real quick and pick up my purse and I walked into the bathroom Carlos walks into the bathroom with a lust-filled look.

********************************************************************************************

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!! 

Don't forget to comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!