Chapter 5

Carlos POV:

   He got me all types of fucked up how in the actual shit he gets out of school when I'm at practice with his sexy ass with the excuse that he is going shopping and then has the audacity to tell me he will think about showing me what he bought. That's not right everything you buy and I am not with you has to be thoroughly shown to me because it was not bought with my money and I want to be aware of what you have gotten yourself into when you aren't with me how is that so hard to comprehend.

   We get to my house and puts the bags down and goes into the bathroom and says that he will be back in a moment and I wait until he comes back I am not expecting him to walk out in his lacy underwear to get the bags that he had previously left in the room. The thing is that he casually goes back into the bathroom like I wasn't even sitting there like I'm here sitting with a raging boner because he decided to be funny and walk out in his lacy set.

   He has always been a shy little thing and it gets on my nerves how people think that they can take advantage of him and it sucks because he is so caring to everyone even the assh*les that nerve have anything better to do with their time. To think that the same assholes that try to take advantage are the same ones acting happy go lucky when he is passing by like nothing is going on and they begin plan out how they are going to get with him and have their fun and then break his heart, but not that is not happening because he belongs to me and me alone.

    When he finally decided to walk out of the bathroom he walked out in these cute pajamas and since I know that he is really shy he is not going to show me what he actually got until he is fully comfortable and I wouldn't have it any other way. I think it was a cute set what makes it even cuter is the simple fact that he is so shy since it seems that he doesn't do it with anyone other than his best friend which is the way it should be. 

AXIE'S POV: 

    Can anyone be more spaced out than me because I had completely forgot the damn bags in Carlos' room and now I don't have a choice to go back into the room with nothing but my underwear at this point. Well no turning back and I didn't want this to be happening so soon, but I know he will wait until I am ready for him which is what I love the fact that he is so understanding is what every girl or guy can ask for.
**********************************************
It is short I know, but I have to get my computer fixed this is it for now!!!!