01

- New Neighbor **⋆♡ོ

Some says, that the world is naturally beautiful. May it be the landscapes and sceneries we see, the history and culture that lies within or the people who lives in it. And yes, at some point I could agree on that.

The world is indeed wonderful, and you are great if you could see it despite everything that's happening right now. They say being positive is a gift. A gift that the world needs to put everything in its right place.

Therefore, Kim Mingyu is a gift, that even Jeon Wonwoo didn't realize until he could already see the beauty of the world.

Life is a bitch. Something we can all agree, right? Most of the time it doesn't give the things that we wanted, or the things that we needed, as we say. Or there are also times wherein it gives the things that we never wished for. Indeed, a bitch. And it's not any difference for Kim Mingyu as well.

His passion and dream of becoming a renowned artist and actor is his driving fuel to continue with life. Although his parents never supported him at his "stupid fantasy" - as they call it - it did not stopped him from dreaming, nor working to achieve his dream. That is why when he got the letter of acceptance from Korea National University of Arts, which he tried his best to hide from his parents, he could not contain his excitement.

But, a year in the campus took almost all his savings. Having to move into his own apartment, that cost nearly half of his monthly allowance, paying for his tuition and other expenses all by himself, the money he gets from working part-time in a bar isn't enough to accommodate his expenses.

"Hyung, I'm serious!" Mingyu whined over the phone, while clutching his bag pack to his chest.

He is sitting on a bench just by Han river. Around him are his bags and boxes of some of his appliances. Who knows tonight is a lucky day?

Seungcheol - his best friend - laughed on the other line, still not believing what he was told, "Come on, Mingyu! I don't want to come and fetch you again just to be pranked for a dog you run with by your bike!"

"But the dog was cute! And I felt so sorry for him, I don't know what to do and I thought I was gonna spend my life in jail by running over a dog's tail!" Mingyu almost yelled, frustrated enough with the past memory that suddenly resurfaced in his mind.

Cheol could not help but sigh, "Just sleep, Mingyu! You still has a class tomorrow, right?"

"But hyung! Do you really want me to sleep here on bench? Outside? Near Han river? tonight? Are you kidding me?" He asked in pure disbelief, quite offended with his so-called best friend.

Seungcheol surrendered in his friend's persistency. With a mind ready to see another dog that got ran over with Mingyu's bike on its tail, he left his apartment. Only to see a Kim Mingyu, in one of benches near Han river, sitting like a lost child an hour later.

**

"This will be your room. And that's ours." Cheol jerked his thumb on the other door located across Mingyu's room.

Jeonghan, Cheol's boyfriend stood on the corner of the small hallway watching the two getting into a mutual agreement.