05

Hyung, Please **⋆♡ོ

Days over days. Weeks over weeks. Mingyu and Wonwoo's friendship went on until the end of spring.

They spend most of their mornings at the rooftop, making the garden their little secret haven, fixing the pots and watering the flowers. Sometimes, Mingyu will take Wonwoo out in the park, or they'll spend peaceful walks near Han river. They're always together. And their friends are more than happy to see them enjoying each other's presence.

At night, Mingyu has work in Bar 1980, but Wonwoo would patiently wait for him because everyday the pigeon guy does not go home empty-handed. Though, most of Mingyu's money is going to Wonwoo and their trips, he is not complaining. He likes spoiling the blind guy, even if it means getting short with money when his third year in uni starts.

Also, he still couldn't forget the tweet from Wonwoo's twitter. It keeps him awake at night, and he doesn't know why. Maybe it's guilt, curiosity, or he's afraid of the truth behind it. Because his mind ain't kidding when he remembered something on that same day. But he always set is aside, though it always haunt him too.

"Uh, hyung?" Mingyu called out.

They are the rooftop's garden, and Mingyu had been thinking of they would do for that day. He really likes going out with Wonwoo because the guy has so much to say with things around, and it fascinates him.

"Yes?" Wonwoo hummed while watering a pot full of baby's breath.

Mingyu took a step closer, "I remember you once said you enjoy reading books."

Wonwoo thought of the time he mentioned that, "Yes. Why'd you ask?"

"Well, I was wondering, do you want to go on the city library?"

Frowning, Wonwoo put down the sprinkler, "Do you think I could read at this state?"

Mingyu pouted. What for they became friends?, "So what's the point of having me? I'll be your eyes. I'll read it for you."

I'll be your eyes. The statement echoed inside Wonwoo's ears as it make its way to a place in his mind. It's good to hear someone could do something for you, no matter how small it is. And there, he smiled.

"Fine. You always takes me out, I wonder how your wallet breathes." Wonwoo joked.

**

"Seungcheol hyung! I'll just be out in the library with Wonwoo. We'll be back before four because I still have a duty too!" Mingyu yelled from his room.

He did not even wait for Seungcheol's response as he ran out of their unit, and went straight next door.

"Just let him be. At least, he's making the best out of his life. Unlike before." Jeonghan pat his boyfriend's back as they both stare at their unit's door.

Seungcheol sighed, "I'm just worried about him. What would happen if he learn about Wonwoo's accident? And worst, if he knows it was his fault? I could not afford to see him in that state again. It was his worst, Hannie."

"I know." Jeonghan whispered, but all he could hear is his boyfriend constantly sighing.

They know, ever since. That is why they don't agree with Joshua in pushing the two with each other. But fate has its own way. And now, they're not just close.