04

First day of many days **⋆♡ོ

"I sometimes wonder, Wonwoo had a good effect on you buddy." Seungcheol teased.

The next morning, though they went home late, Mingyu still woke up early, excited as ever. He was up to prepare breakfast for his hyungs, as well as for his new friend next door, Jeon Wonwoo.

Mingyu smiled sheepishly as he place plates and utensils above the table, "Hyung, can't you just be happy for me?"

The older guy nodded. Of course, Seungcheol should be happy. But at the same time, he could not help but worry. He'd seen it, he watched it. And he cannot afford to witness that phase of Mingyu again, just because his guilt acts up and eats him whole. The younger deserves to be genuinely happy. And he does not know if Mingyu being close to Wonwoo is a good step.

"What? I'm happy for you." Cheol said earnestly.

He watched Mingyu being excited over everything that involves Wonwoo. Today, he even has a plan to take rooftop boy out in an amusement park together with all of their friends.

"Hyung, I'll go and see Wonwoo first. You better get ready now. Alright!" Mingyu exclaimed, not even waiting for his hyung's reply.

Seungcheol shake his head as he watch Mingyu ran out of their unit, the same moment Jeonghan get inside the dining area.

"Where's that kid going?" Jeonghan asked.

Seungcheol smiled, "To the love of his life." And he winked.

Even without a name, Jeonghan already get it. Well, everyone knows it. Wonwoo isn't just a friend for Wonwoo, because if he is, he won't exert such efforts to make rooftop boy happy.

"Come on, let's have a date." Seungcheol laughed as he wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's waist.

Too much on thinking about Mingyu. He somehow trust his dongsaeng. He knows he won't go back to his old ways.

How he wish he won't.

**

"Good morning, Joshua hyung!" Mingyu greeted as he peaked through the door of unit 61.

Joshua smiled as he let the younger guy in. In Mingyu's hand is a paper bag of breakfast he made for Joshua, Jihoon and Wonwoo.

"What brings you here early at this morning?" Joshua asked.

Mingyu raised his hand where the paper bag is, "I made you guys breakfast. And uh, I was wondering if I could take Wonwoo out today?"

"Of course you can. But it still depends on Wonwoo is he'll say yes. Anyway, let's bring that on the dining."

Joshua ushered Mingyu to the dining where Jihoon is eating ramen. The smaller guy smiled as soon as the two came in.

"Good morning, hyung. Ramen again?"

Jihoon shrugged his shoulder, "Nothing beats ramen."