02

Jeon Wonwoo **⋆♡ོ

They say, things happen for a reason. That night was created so that people who've been working all day could rest, that it rains for plants to be naturally watered, that rainbow comes out after the rain to give everyone hope, and that happiness were given to those who deserves smiling after the pain.

God, the creator of all living, gives us the things he thinks we deserve, and pain he knows we can overcome. And that's why, Jeon Wonwoo does not believe in this phrase.

Not everything happens for a reason, and God gives pain to people because he wants them to suffer.

"I hate my life." Lee Jihoon, Wonwoo's friend who lives on the same unit as him whispered while typing on the phone.

After a couple of seconds, Jihoon raised his hand to show Wonwoo his phone, only to realize his friend have lost his sense of sight six months ago.

"Do you really have to do this?" Jihoon asked, totally not getting the point of tweeting Wonwoo's thoughts using the guy's twitter account.

Wonwoo clicked his tongue before answering, "I hate my life to an unimaginable extent, and I think the world needs to know that."

"For what? So it would reach 'the god' so he can at least hear your prayers and magically give you pair of eyeballs?"

Wonwoo stayed silent as Jihoon fired him with cold, harsh truth.

"You'll never understand me, Jihoon." He whispered, his lips in grim line.

Jihoon made a face, pulling himself off the couch, "Yeah, of course. I wasn't the guy who was looking at beautiful sceneries, and waking up in pitch black couple of minutes after." And with that he walked away.

The smaller guy felt sorry for talking about his accident again, yet he could not help but knock some sense into his friend's head. Jihoon somehow blame himself for it though, if it wasn't for him, Wonwoo won't leave his house at the middle of the night to attend his broken heart. And because of that, he couldn't help but to feel sorry.

Wonwoo, on the other hand, closed his eyes to calm himself. It wasn't the first time Jihoon was like that to him. But, he understand why his friend is acting like that. Of course, he's just an overload, a work they need to attend and take care of. And that's the point. He's always taken care of. He is treated like a baby, like someone fragile, which he hates the most.

"You and Jihoon got into a fight again?" Joshua gently asked, placing a bowl of cereal on the coffee table.

He's the owner of the unit Jihoon and Wonwoo lives in. After Wonwoo's accident, they thought it's better for him to live with someone so that they could ensure their friend's safety and health. After all, at his state, he seriously need someone who'll look after him.

"What's new." Wonwoo answered dryly, before slowly picking the bowl from the table.

Joshua heave a sigh. Honestly, he does not know what to do with Jihoon's growing pity, and Wonwoo's ever growing hate to the world.

"He's just worried for you." Joshua continued.

Wonwoo snorted, "Worried." He echoed, "Of course, you're all always worried."