Chapter Four

Pretty fitting picture for this story from google above! Credit to the artist!

Enjoy!
———————————————————————

After reading Derek's note that morning, all those thoughts Stiles had pushed out of his head the night before care rushing back to him. He had gone on a date with Boyd and made out with Derek after already having done intimate things with Scott, Issac and Jackson! God, Stiles felt like such a whore! Being with multiple people in such a short span of time was not a normal thing to do! The teen's mind was racing with a million thoughts a minute, practically paralyzed sitting on his bed.

"STILES, IT'S TIME TO GET UP!" The Sheriff yelled from downstairs. Ignoring him, Stiles got back into his bed pulling the covers over his head; a plan so he wouldn't have to face his problems in mind. A couple minutes later he heard the calling again.

"STILES! YOU NEED TO GET UP!" Continuing to ignore his dad, there was silence for a few moments before he heard thumping coming up the stairs. There was a knock at his door before his dad was coming in.

"Stiles, it's time to get up for school you're running late." His dad said as Stiles released a groan.

"Euck, I'm sick heck-heck!" Stiles said faking a cough at the end.

"Stiles, please just get up I know you're not actually sick." His dad said seriously, not wanting to deal with his son's antics this early in the morning.

"But dad...I don't wanna go to school!" Stiles whined, flopping around under the sheets.

"Well too bad, if whatever the reason you don't want to go to school is that horrible, you can come home later but you need to at least try to go." His dad said walking over to the bed and pulling the sheets of the teen's body.

"Uhhhh...fine!" Stiles huffed.

"Good. I'll see you downstairs." His dad said before leaving the room with a pleased smile. Stiles threw his legs over the side of the bed before stretching and getting up and into the shower. After a couple minutes complete with washing his hair and body, he got out of the shower drying himself off before throwing on his clothes and washing his face. Once he was finished getting ready he heading downstairs to find breakfast already on the table with his father who was sipping coffee and reading the newspaper. He sat down beside the Sheriff and began eating the food his dad had prepared.

"So...plans today?" His dad asked after a few minutes of silence between the two.

"Pack meeting." Stiles supplied before shovelling more food into his mouth.

"Ok. Wanna share with me why you don't want to go to school?" The Sheriff asked, eyebrow raised.

"Umm...not really." The teen replied meekly looking down, away from his dad.

"Stiles." His dad said causing the boy to look up to see serious blue eyes staring back at him.

"It's just school in general, you know? Harris and homework...mainly Harris." Stiles said animatedly finishing up the last bit of his food. His dad gave him another look causing Stiles to flush under his stern gaze.

"Well...when you want to tell me the real reason, I'll be here." His dad said, face curling with slight amusement.

"Ok. On that note I've got to go to school." Stiles said wanting to flee before things got awkward between he and his dad just like the other day. He gave his dad a pat on the shoulder before moving down the hall towards the door.

"Love you dad!" He called back as he was moving.

"Love you too son!" His dad called to him. Stiles grabbed his backpack from inside the closet by the door along with his hoodie which he got on, before heading outside and to Roscoe. He hopped into the powder blue Jeep before starting the engine which was running a lot smoother than before and driving off to school.