Chapter Seventeen

Not your average cutie above 😋💕⤴️

Enjoy!
———————————————————————
The Next Day...

The pack had woken up bright and early to continue the search for Stiles. It was about 7:00 when Derek had everyone meeting at the loft. Of course the boys were the first to arrive, the girls following shortly after.

"Ok everyone. Peter has somehow figured out how to lead different scent trails throwing us in random directions away from Stiles and him. Their scent will have faded away now and although it may take longer, we need to start searching in random areas of the woods. Scott and Issac, you two are with me heading West from the start of the woods, Jackson, Boyd you two will go East, Aiden, Ethan you two will go a South, Malia, Kira you two will go North and Erica, Allison and Lydia you three will stay here at the loft and do research on possible buildings in the area that Peter could be keeping Stiles. Call or howl if you find anything and keep searching until we find him or I tell you to stop. We will find him, we just need to put in the effort. Now let's find him and bring him back home." The pack nodded at Derek's words as they all headed outside the loft and into the cars heard to the woods.

The pack didn't take long to make it to the same tree line where Stiles was taken and starting sniffing around. Just as Derek had suspected, there was no trace left of Stiles or Peter's scent and they had to go off direction to try and find the Omega. Everyone headed in the direction's Derek had assigned and even after three hours of searching, there was no sign of the Alpha or Omega anywhere. Hope was slowly being lost the more time went on and trees and the sky seemed to be the only things in the area. A little while later, Derek's phone was ringing and Lydia's name appeared on the screen.

"You got anything?" The Alpha demanded gruffly, Lydia scoffed.

"What no 'hi Lydia, how are you'?" Derek growled at her as she shushed him as a response.

"Hi Lydia, how are you? Now get on with it!" The banshee scoffed once more as Erica and Allison laughed in the background.

"You should get everyone together, we think we found something." At the strawberry blonde's words, Derek felt a sigh of relief wanting to be released but he kept it in knowing the lead may be nothing or they may still have a lot to go through to get the Omega back. Scott and Issac looked anxious and excited at hearing the girl's words and Derek internally rolled his eyes but couldn't help but feel the same.

"Meet us at the front of the forest, we'll get everyone else there." Derek said.

"Perfect, see you in a few." Lydia said seriously before hanging the phone up as Derek followed suit doing the same. Derek called one person from each pairing and informed them of the news, asking them to meet at the forests entrance. Because of their supernatural speed and the fact that the three girls were driving a car (and totally not speeding), the pack was at their meeting place within minutes even though the wolves (and Malia and Kira) had gone out far to find Stiles.

"What did you guys find?" Malia asked, voice steady and calm but anxiousness leering underneath. The pack looked at the three girls anxiously before Allison spoke up.

"We looked around the wooded area of Beacon Hills and found a couple houses that fit our general search." The hunter said as all waited for her to confine on, Erica doing so instead.

"There was seven within a ten mile radius of the woods, and three surrounding the preserve which we decided to look more into." The female wolf spoke.

"We believe Stiles is being kept in a log cabin three miles away from here in a north west direction. We looked on google maps and saw that it's the only building for a good couple miles only surrounded by trees. We don't know if he and Peter will be there for sure but it's our best chance and I say we take it." Lydia said, Allison giving her a proud smile as the banshee gave her a wink—the hunter's cheeks pinkening. Derek considered the information and knew what Lydia was saying was true. Who knows what Peter is doing to their Omega right now and based on what it could be, the sooner they get Stiles back the better.