Chapter Six

Pic of Werewolf/Omega Stiles above! Full Credits to the amazingly talented
@/SexHobrien on Instagram! 🐺🐾🌕

Warning: There is smut at the end of this chapter so be warned. You'll know when I'm talking about so if you're not interested in reading that, the chapter pretty much ends after that so you're not missing anything if you decide to skip.

Enjoy!
———————————————————————

Eyelids feeling heavy, Stiles eyes slowly opened getting used to the sunlight peering into the room. After successfully opening his eyes fully and stretching his muscles, Stiles took a full look around realizing he wasn't at home. The sheets and pillows on the bed were the darkest black and the walls were a light gray colour, a window on the wall with black blinds allowing the little but bright sunlight in. The sheets of the bed held the shape of a body letting Stiles know someone had laid beside him for a long period of time. A bedside table sat besides the dark covered mattress, only decorated with a lamp and a box of tissues. There was cream colour carpeting on the floor and doors leading to a closet on the side of the wall but besides that, there were no clothes, cords anything left in the floors leaving the room almost bare. Stiles had absolutely no clue where he was but felt a weird sense of comfort reassuring him that he was safe and would be alright.

Shifting to sit up higher in the bed, Stiles hissed in pain causing memories to come back to him; the spanking. Stiles face went red with anger and embarrassment while his emotions pulled him in two different directions. His ass and lower back hurt like hell, a fire seemingly burning in the areas but Stiles couldn't help but feel like he had it coming. Although Stiles hadn't known that Blake was going to try and kiss him that day, it had been something he had considered a possibility. Blake was someone who was quieter and more closed off around people he didn't know at first (except Stiles) and as the two got closer and more personal with one another, the teen's flirty behaviours started.

He was sweet and kind to Stiles but got more daring with the things he was saying as the day progressed. He began to insinuate about what the two could do next year all alone at the FBI academy and Asia's it in a way that revealed his lustful intentions but was still gentlemanly; it reminded Stiles of Boyd. Thinking about Boyd bright back the idea of what the wolves would say or do if they heard the ideas Blake was giving Stiles. He had tried to stay away from them all day but the looks in their eyes from far away said what words didn't need to; You can avoid us all you want Stiles but at the end of the day you're still going to be ours.

When it was finally the end of the day, Blake had asked Stiles if he could talk to him in private. Stiles didn't think much of it and agreed leading Blake to the normally abandoned hallway he'd been to before. Stiles rested up against the wall expectantly, waiting for the other teen to talk looking up at him with curious eyes. Blake gave Stiles a look that practically screamed love before moving a little bit closer to the Bambi eyed boy.

"Stiles," Blake started. "I know I haven't known you long, very long at all but I'd really like to take you out, get to know you better. Everything about you drives me crazy; your looks, your personality, your laugh...all of it. So, if it's alright with you, could we go out sometime? Maybe this week if you're not busy?" The teen asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck. Stiles looked at the teen completely frozen from the confession only a single thought coming to his mind; Oh Blake, you've just signed your death sentence. Snapping out of his frozenness, Stiles looked up to see the teen still looking at him panic evident on his face before he thought of a proper response.

"Blake...I-that's really nice of you and I'd love to go out with you it's just..." Stiles mind blanked for a second. How do you tell someone you've already got 5 werewolves pursuing you with no chance of letting you go? "I'm...really busy this week so maybe next week?" Stiles said wincing in his head at the lie. Stiles knew it was the wrong thing to say because although Blake was the sweetest guy, Stiles just didn't feel the same about him as he did the wolves. He also really didn't want to end up going out with Blake because it truly was risking the new student's life. He decided in his head that he would find some way to explain to Blake he already has a boyfriend before the next week.