013

The doorbell rang which means Suwoong is there. May ran towards the door and opened it, only to see a smiling Suwoong.

"Hello." They both laughed on how weirdly he greeted her.

They got in her house and Suwoong already sat at the couch.

"So how you doing these past few days ?" Suwoong asked as they settled in.

"It's pretty good. I got to do a lot of school works." He chuckled.

"Dude, when will you finish high school?"

"Probably next year. I missed a lot of school works worth a few months." He nodded.

They continued talking about stuff until May decided to ask something.

"Oppa, what's about the husband and getting married and everything?" She chuckled but he just keor a serious face.

She did afterwards too.

"Well, when you were literally almost dying in the hospital, you kinda gave  me a letter and talked about marriage  and stuff because you couldn't speak and you always tell that your mom would like you to get married, at least when she is still alive..." Suwoong explained.

Oh.

"I remember that... but... wait... oh." May finally remembered.

Well, May wanted for her mother to meet someone, at least. And Donghun got the idea.

He wanted me and Suwoong to look 'married'.

That... happened, I guess.