029

"Good morning May!" Mika beamed as soon as she got into a school.

"Good morning." She said happily but then yawned. Mika saw her and chuckled.

"You didn't get a good sleep, huh?" May nodded and Mika chuckled more than usual.

"Oppa was keeping me awake." May mumbled out.

"Suwoong oppa was with you the whole night?" May nodded again.

Mika invited her to sit down with her on one of the chairs in the cafeteria to eat. They got their food and ate peacefully.

"That's good. Donghun was with me the whole time."

May heard that and immediately choked on her food she was eating. She looked at Mika with clueless and shocked face as she clears her throat with water.

"What? What are you talking about?" Mika sighed and started talking.

"Well, it was the weekend and as soon as I got home, my cousin told me that someone was waiting for me. I was expecting it was you but it was Donghun. I flinched a bit but when I approached him with bravery, he suddenly gave me his phone."

"Then what?" May asked.

"He basically just wanted to destroy everything he has and actually come back to reality. He's now in jail." Mika explained.

"But... why did he suddenly do that? Did he tell you?" May asked.

"I don't know. I guess he just got hit in the head to make him realize that all he did was bad. But I have a question for you..." Mika stated.

"Go ahead." May gulped down more water.

"What did he actually do that made you and Suwoong hate him?" Mika asked.

May sighed and stood up with her to clean up their food and utensils they used.

"He killed me."

"What?"

"He tried to but... He killed my dad as he defence me from him and his gang."

"Why didn't you tell the police at all?"

"Because my father didn't want to. And I know that sounds stupid and bad but I wanted to at least follow one of his request even after he died."

"But still, you should have said it earlier just so he won't bother you anymore."

"Don't worry. He's in jail now. And now that's Suwoong's here, I will go home." Mika looked and saw Suwoong waving at them happily.

"But I'm confused..."

Before May completely left, she face Mika and said something that ended all her curiosity.

"Because he never did save me. He killed himself and blamed Donghun. Then Donghun just forced himself to me and that's it."

And that's when time was suddenly important.

It's just that time will heal all wounds.