023

"Don't answer. Ask him that."

What?

Suwoong immediately got up and closed the small box. May hovered  behind Suwoong.

"Nice to see you again, May."

"You already met him?!" Suwoong beamed.

"He... kidnapped me..." May whispered to Suwoong.

Suwoong sighed heavily as he looks back to him.

"Look, I told you to leave her out of this." He scoffed.

"How can I leave her out if she did something bad as well?" He chuckled and immediately stopped.

"If she did something bad, she should go down too." He threatened.

"I'll never let you take her. It's been years!" Suwoong stated in anger.

"Suwoong, just leave him." May held his hand and tried to go.

"May, I warned you." Donghun repeated.

May stopped walking and turned around to face Donghun.

"You did but it won't change my mind." They then continued walking away.

As they were walking away, Suwoong stopped walking and stopped May as well.

"May, tell me the truth." May gulped.

"Do you actually trust me?" Suwoong asked.

May hesitated at first but answered immediately.

"Yes, I do." May looked into his eyes.

Suwoong nodded and sighed. He then released his hands from May's grasps and took out the small box again.

"O-Oppa." He grabbed her left hand and put on the ring, closing her hand into a fist.

"May, listen, I can't stay here for any longer."

"W-What...?"

"I'm sorry. It's not that I want to leave you. It's my work in Seoul. And my 'leave' is ending soon. I have to go back." Suwoong said sadly.

May had no energy to answer after all the things that happened today. She's on the verge of crying.

Suwoong then hugged her tightly and caressed her as she cries on his shoulder.

"Don't trust anybody, okay? I'll still be here to protect you." Suwoong released from the hug and suddenly kissed her.

That's the first kiss they ever shared. And she actually felt good.

"I love you." Suwoong said and pecked her lips again.

"I love you too."