027

"Are we still following her?" May asked Mika who is actually leading this so-called mission.

"Yeah, but we have to change plans. We can't just follow her forever." Mika said. As soon as they stop to rest for a bit, the girl they are following stopped and sat down on a bench.

"Text 'Suwoong' right now. Let's see if she has his phone or something." May agreed to Mika's suggestions and pulled out her phone.

May ❤:
you busy?

As soon as she got send, they caught the culprit red-handed.

"I knew it!" Mika was about to charge in when May suddenly pulled her in their hiding spot. Suwoong is there.

"Hey, Soeul. What are you doing here? Don't you have classes?" Suwoong asked.

"I... uh, yeah but... it got cancelled." She nervously chuckled and looked at Suwoong, being aware of his reactions.

"But... how about you, oppa? Don't you have work?" She asked but Suwoong immediately faced her in confusion.

"Work? Yeah... school is work." He laughed whilst being sarcastic. But Soeul had a confused expression.

"But oppa... I thought you go to work." Suwoong is confused again.

"No I don't. Well, almost. I'm on my last year in university. I told you that, remember?" Soeul suddenly had her eyes shut open.

"Oh... yes, I remember now." She laughed nervously again. Suwoong suddenly felt suspicious as he looked around and saw a phone beside her. He knows how her phone looks like and it's not that.

He remembers that phone.

"Soeul, who's phone is that?" Suwoong pointed at the phone he noticed. She immediately grabbed it in her hands and attempted to hide it.

"It's mine. I... just called someone. I forgot to put it in my ba--- oppa, what are you doing?!" Suwoong stared at the phone and grabbed it even before she placed it in her bag.

"This is not yours." Suwoong held it tightly and Soeul noticed the change of expression on his face. This is not good.

"This is not yours!" Suwoong suddenly yelled on Soeul, which made May and Mika flinch.

"I... look, oppa... I can explain." Soeul begged but Suwoong won't listen.

May was still hiding when she suddenly noticed Mika walking towards them.

"Oh no." May mumbled to herself.

"Suwoong." Mika called out. Suwoong immediately faced her way.

"M-Mika? Is that really you?" Suwoong suddenly hugged her and released.

"Yeah... it's me. Did you think I'm dead or something?" Suwoong had fire in his eyes as he turned around to Soeul.

"How dare you lie to me?" Suwoong mumbled in anger.

"I-I'm sorry." Soeul bawled out as she runs away.

"What did she want?" Suwoong asked herself.

He then turned around to talk to Mika a bit but suddenly went dazed as she saw someone else with Mika.

"M-May...??" Suwoong grumbled in nervousness and excitement.

He immediately hugged her and tears were flowing from both their eyes.

"I miss you." May mumbled as she cries.

"Me too. I'm sorry." Suwoong then said.

They're not separated anymore.