CHAPTER 1

JAMLINE

Shifting to a new place is something which I hate the most in my life yet I can't say anything to mum and Steve because they will not listen to me. I know dad is going to be there but my whole childhood is passed here this place meant a lot to me. I signed when mum came in "are u ready honey?"

"Like I have a choice mum" I replied sarcastically

"Sorry honey but it's for your own good besides you can make new friends over there" my mum said and mind it she is very good when she needed to convince something, "yaa I know mum I can make new friends over there but what about my friends over here. And I will miss William also it's the first time I am going away from him in our last 6 months relation".

William is my boyfriend he is wolf and he is the only one who knew I am a wolf besides my family he care for me deeply I know he is not my mate and we both are not in any serious kind of relation, we needed to stick together so that the boys stay away from me. We were friends like forever and we still are just for outside world we changed the relationship status to engage so that they knew I am off limit.

"Honey it's only a 6 months relation and beside u both are best friends he can come over there anytime he wanted to see u and plus may be there you will get your mate god knows what's in your destiny". She said that to all the more knowing well that I always wanted my mate and she caught me on right track for this I shook my head

"Mum no need to sugar coat the words I am ready to come you knew that right" that's right I may say anything but I will go because I love my father so much and staying away from him is always a hard thing for me. "Come let's move".

Then we moved out and came outside I looked my house for one last time. This is the place where I brought up my whole child hood I spend over here and now I am leaving everything behind just for Steve so that he can take over the red moon. I love my brother so much so it doesn't matter actually.

I am Jamline Fernandez 18 year old. We all are werewolves, for humans super natural species are just a myth they thing us of a fiction character. In werewolves everyone shift when they were around 16, and alpha daughter or son will shift in the age of 14 but in my case it was quiet different I shifted when I was merely 5. Everyone in my home was shock when I shifted. For the first time shifter its quiet hurting one, its likes our whole body is burning and cracking the pain will be unbearable and later with the time it will be normal and we will not have pain.

Being a werewolf there is so much advantage, like werewolf can heal pretty fast and our senses would be high, we can smell everyone and know where they are and the best think is within pack we need not have to use cell phones like humans. We can mind link with our pack fellows and alphas and in my case I can mind link with anyone in any pack.

By the age of 5 I was getting blessed with different powers and my parents were hell worried for my safety if anyone will come to know about me then they will do something to me so that's why me, mom and my big brother came to human society and started leaving here. My dad can't come with us because he is an alpha and he has so many duties which he can't avoid and I respected that. Now it's time for my bro to take over the alpha position in the pack that's why we are moving from here but we are not staying with pack. Bro will go and stay with pack and me and mum will be in the outskirt near some human family.

After hours of journey finally we reached near our pack territory. Steve dropped us in front of our new home and left from there to the pack. We entered the house and looked the house. By seeing the house I really felt it's actually not a bad idea to move I loved my new home. Its 2 storey house, in ground level there is hall living kitchen dining and a bed room. And in upstairs there is 3 bedrooms and an open terrace. I looked around and finally I selected a room I actually fell in love with the room with first sight. Its colour is of red and white.