CHAPTER 2

If there is mistake feel free to say it to me

sometimes I just don't think before writing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAMLINE

I still cant believe I found my mate here, its frustrating that I cant even go near him because of my unnatural powers. I wanted to hide my identity Day by day my powers are increasing I have so many qualities now as if I can talk to moon goddess I can create magic I can teleport myself or anyone across anywhere in the world. I can stop the world in time I have powers of earth fire water air and it all makes me special.

Jam is quietly irritated now because we didnt go towards our mate but she understood me also. I went to office for collecting my schedule after that I left for locker room by the guidance map that they gave me, kept my belongings there and took the book for my bio class and left from the locker room after 5 minutes of wandering I reached my class when I entered there I saw the girl who was standing beside my mate is in my class and the free space over class is only beside her so I gone beside her and landed myself in the chair.

She looked at me and hey I am Martha she introduced herself to me I am Jamline I replied to her politely. She narrowed her eyes and sniffed I noticed it but I pretended to be not notice. I and my wolf wanted to know what her relation with my mate is but we kept mum. You seem to be new here she said breaking my thoughts yes I am new here we shifted over here yesterday itself I replied to her politely I knew she is eager to know about me and I saw she was going to ask yet another set of question when the teacher walked himself in. I breathed a sigh of relief by seeing Professor I mentally noted myself that I need to call Steve to pick me up. After an hour my first class got over and I ran out of my class not want to talk to Martha anymore and at first called Steve and informed him to come and pick me up from the school.

He asked so many questions worrying about my safety, I have assure him that everything is fine its just I dont want to ride back home he knew I was laying but he didnt asked further which I am thankful right now.

After 2 more classes it came lunch break so I moved towards canteen and ordered myself a cheese burger and cola I dont want to eat like a pig today may be because after seeing my mate my appetite died down. I came and sat in a vacant seat in canteen and looked around and sniffed the air by the smell of werewolves we can conclude that are they from a pack or are they rouge.

There is only 20% of humans in our school others are werewolves its irony that no humans know werewolves exist in the world they thought its just a fiction. In their fiction they came to a lot of progress, like silver is harm for werewolves etc. and there are rouge also in our school and two pack children also one is of our pack I can say it by the smell and the other one is of my mate pack.

I was going to eat when I saw Martha is coming towards me with another girl beside her I sniffed and got to know that she is also a werewolf and plus she is a mated wolf. I smiled its one of the thing which human can never understand in human law girls have to be of 18 but in werewolf we can mate with our mates when we see each other. Its our wolves pull towards each other if you dont mind can we sit here? I came out of my thought when I hear the voice of Martha yaa sure you can I have no problem I smiled and nodded them

They sat down in front of me Jamline this is Berline my friend she introduce me to her and her friend smiled to me its good to see u Jamline we have a new friend here its good and plus we can hang out together often I smiled knowing that she is so talkative and I liked her instantly in fact I liked Martha also yaa it will be good to have friend here I said to her smiling.