CHAPTER 5

MARCUS

My day with my mate went awesome and when she told me that she want to go to my home I became confused, obviously no human talk about to a guy home when she didn't even knew him clearly then she cleared me by saying that she want to see a good fight and Steve told her we have good fighters I brushed it away and took her to home.

When we reached home mom looked so happy by seeing her my dad also became happy by seeing her then I saw her gaze moved towards the field where our fighters are training I knew she want to go there so I agreed and took her there when she said that she want to fight with one of them my wolf instantly shook his head saying no he don't want our mate to get hurt.

But when I said to my dad he agreed he wanted to see how much she can handle in any fight obviously she is going to be the Luna she need to be strong but I didn't think she can defeat my head warrior but I called him out to field I mind linked him saying that she is human so don't make his wolf to take control

He agreed to me and when they started circling I thought that he will defeat her in may be 2 minutes, but happened really opposite she started to toy with him she is making him angrier by each passing moment and she is happy making him irritated she toyed him fully the way she ran towards him in last moment slide and hit him in stomach before he can compose the way she just hit him and made him unconscious damn she is fast and fit.

She calculated her every single move and the perfection in her moves is awesome, she didn't even have a simple scratch and here my best warrior is unconscious and the reason she gave is unbelievable he is slow, I think I should be careful around my members they should be best.

How can a mere human defeat him, if she can defeat them easily then what chance we have in front of rogues or any other threats? She started examining my ground once again and her eyes stuck to my beta Calvin. I hope she is not suicidal to provoke Calvin to fight I just hope she didn't do it

I know Calvin since 3 years he came here all shattered soul without any purpose, my ex beta died during a war by saving my mom and pack children's. From then Calvin became my beta it's not like that I gave him the position without knowing his calibre. He had a fight with my dad and to my surprise he won over my father for the beta position.

I know she can't win because he is one of my best, even when I have fight with him it always end in even he can't defeat me and same goes from me as well. I tried so many times but it's like he is as stronger as me. I came out of my thought when I heard my father in my head; he was saying to concentrate on the fight

We waited for few minutes for someone to start but Li didn't started this time also its Calvin who gone towards her face to punch but in last moment he punched her stomach he caught her off guard. My wolf growled inside me that someone is hurting our mate but I can't go in because it's she who brought it upon herself.

He once gain jumped on her but this time she ducked and side stepped out of his reach she started to look at him intentionally may be analysing him this time when he jumped at her she ducked but didn't side stepped instant she stay there and gave him a blow to his right shoulder there was a crack sound

Oops his shoulder broke it must be very paining but he didn't surrender he used his left hand but she dodged the attack and made him fall in ground she climb into his chest and hold a hand on his neck in choke hold and her other hand she pulled up to give him punch and asked him to surrender.

And damn him he surrendered to her, the man who never surrendered under me surrendered to her something stirred inside me "she is better than you marc" my father voice rang in my ears and I didn't liked it damn what's wrong with me.