Chelsea_13 's Special Chapter

VINCENT (Free Fall #1) 

Special Chapter

Savannah's POV

"Reed..." I didn't even bother to knock or wait for his permission when I entered his room. I just strutted my way in there, holding two different pairs  of bikinis and sat down on his bed like I owned it.

Pleasantries and introductions weren't my thing. And I still had a fashion emergency to solve, anyways. At isa pa, ano pa ba ang makikita ko na hindi ko pa nakita sa kaniya? 

"Wait I'm not yet---" My jaw slightly dropped when I turned around and finally saw him in all his glory. Seryosong mukha at matalim na titig ang agad na sumalubong sa akin. Sht. No matter how hard I really tried to deny it, my twin brother was simply gorgeous beyond his years. 

I mean, even my confidence was drained out of me as I stood there, practically gaping and almost drooling over his lean and totally exposed torso. Damn. Sobrang daya.

Like how could he looked like some kind of a demigod, that was pulled out straight from the books, while only wearing a fcking towel?

"Sht!" I cursed again under my breath as my sinful eyes travelled down the forbidden path of his torso.

Hindi ko dapat 'yon ginawa pero hindi ko talaga mapigilan.

Masisisi niya ba ako? His towel was dangerously low when he started to move again and it started to bother me so much, that I kept on staring at it. Normal lang naman na reaksyon 'yon hindi ba?

"Uh..." I promptly cleared my throat trying to erase the shakiness in my voice. I also basically pushed myself to forget the turmoil that I was feeling at the pit of my stomach as I watched him ignored me from the other side of the room.

"Kuya," I tried to sound nonchalant as I called him again for the nth time that day.

Nanatili lang siyang nakatayo roon, nagpapatuyo ng buhok, hindi ako kinikibo at walang paki na halos makita ko na ang lahat sa kaniya. I mean, I shouldn't even be bothered at all with the blatant display of skin...and flesh.

Kakambal ko naman siya. Normal lang sa akin na makita siyang ganito o kahit na hubad pa dahil simula pagkabata ay magkasama na kaming dalawa.

But damn, why did I still feel so hot and bothered with him confidently standing there and almost semi-naked, when I was aware naman that he's growing like me?

Yes, he's maturing faster and yes, hindi rin nakakatulong na he's developing in certain parts that I liked and never dared to mention out loud.  Pero ewan ko ba talaga kung ano ang nagbago at sa tuwing naabutan ko na lang siyang ganito ay hindi na mapakali ang kalooban ko at pakiramdam ko ay nilulunod na ako sa apoy dahil sa sobrang pag-iinit. Para  bang naging isa siyang apoy na hahayaan kong lumamon at tumupok sa akin hanggang sa maubos at maging abo ako.

And although I knew better than to play with fire, I still kept on coming back.

I still kept on asking for it.

For him...

Damn.

For a young girl like me who was still new to these kinds of carnal and dark feelings that started to slowly consume me, I would say, that it was damn hard to understand and try to deal with it alone.

Napailing ako sa aking sarili, pinipilit na tanggalin ka agad ang iba't ibang kadumihang biglang pumasok sa isip ko.

Ugh. What the hell is wrong with me?