Prologue

I hope this is as long as I would like it to be.

This chapter is a prologue, so if you don't know what that is... it's "A preface or introductory part of a poem or novel"

aka when they met so yeah don't hate me byeeeee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At o2l concert*

"Connor!!!!!" I screamed towards the stage, while dancing to the O2L song.

"EVERYBODY GO BANANAS!" The audio track loaded.

Girls screamed around me as JC and Sam did flips.

I was off to the side of the "pit" in front of the stage.

Vip tickets weren't in my family's budget but this was definitely worth the slim 35 dollars. Way better than watching it on a YouTube video.

As Trevor sang his newest song and promoted it saying it would be out on iTunes in a week, the crowd was still rowdy. The boys came out to say goodbye to the fans while phones and other strange items were thrown onto the stage.

the people were moving towards the door as the boys left to go backstage.

*ding* my phone went, Connor had tweeted.

" Awesome show! The fans were great as always. (: "

I favorited the small tweet before texting my mom I was going to stay a little bit to see if they were coming out to meet anyone. She texted back right away

"OK. Text me when to come get you. The hotel is nearby."

I rushed towards the door to the backstage area with the other fangirls, stuffing my phone in my back pocket to avoid any incidents.

Kian popped his head out and waved.

*ding* my phone went again.

Kian had tweeted. What a coincidence.

" What a GREAT show!! Got to meet so many fans. About to meet some more "

I looked up and the boys walked out of the building. girls crowded. great. more squeezing and pushing.

"Okay for anyone who had VIP thank you so much for coming but this is for the people who didnt have the chance to meet us! I LOVE YOU ALL" Jc shouted.

I made my way towards Connor with my heart racing. and my phone in my hand.

"Hi!" he greeted me so nicely. He's so perfect ((((:

"H-Hi."

"Want a picture?" he asked, gesturing towards my phone.

"Yes.. please!" I nodded and held up my phone so we could take a picture together.

"Can you follow me on ... twitter?" I asked him. Why did I ask him that oh god that's what everyone asks him he's not going to do that.

"Sure" he said while Getting his phone out, unlocking it, and handing it to me with twitter open.

I typed it in and clicked the "follow" button.

"Thank you so much... you.. don't know what this means to me"

He hugged me and I took a video of him saying "I love Payton!", and took a picture with Kian on my way to the pizza shop next door.

"Hey :D" Connor DMed me. Connor. DMed me.

"Hi. oh my gosh you DMed me." I typed my thoughts. oops?

"What's your Instagram?"

"@paytonmeows" I typed nervously.