Reader Guidelines [Updated 06/April/2020]

Rules and Guidelines for all readers both new and old

Please be aware of the following three rules when reading this book, and any others written by Snappy Cockatiel. These rules are for the comfort of both existing readers who still frequent these books and for Snappy Cockatiel. They are long-standing rules that have been in place (and praised by the reader base) since July 2017. The only thing that changes with these updates are phrasing.

This Fan Fiction is written by Loki-Roki, who has undergone a username change to SnappyCockatiel. This is the same writer, and while updates are horrendously sporadic, these books are not abandoned. Begging for updates won't work, all that does is make me take an even longer time to update.

Please be aware that breaking these rules on a repetitive basis will now simply earn you an immediate muting. Your ability to comment on any of my work will be revoked, and I won't un-mute you. This is across all my books. Any vote or comment from your account will be taken as acknowledgement that you have read and agree to these terms.

Rule #1 – Limit your comment spam, ESPECIALLY GRAMMAR/SPELLING NAZI COMMENTS!

Comments are well received and I encourage you to engage with everyone else on these books as much as reasonable. However, comments on every sentence and every paragraph will drive not only older readers who have fallen out of the fandom insane, but myself included. If your comment does not contain any point or premise whatsoever on many instances, please refrain from the spam.

As to Grammar and Spelling corrections, just don't. Half of your "corrections" are region differences, not actual corrections on errors itself.

Rule #2 – No Hate, Flaming or excessive profanity

Enough said. Reel your attitudes in, like you are expected to do so in a classroom environment. There's enough messed up trauma in this world right now, so let's leave our online communities as safe havens for people who need to branch out right now.

Rule #3 – No Spoiler Comments

You know those times when you get into a new series, and that one friend / person in class balls-deep in the fandom overhears and proceeds to brag about all the best episodes and tells you the whole plotline in a second? That one person you've wanted to drag across the desk by their throat and smite them with the Hand of God because they took that joy from you?

You do? Excellent.

Don't spoil the books for your fandom-mates.

Don't be like Spoiler Bob.

Otherwise...

If you actually have legitimate, constructive criticism that doesn't include blunt one-word remarks about spelling, please, by all means comment away. If your comments are actually honest, I will definitely be taking feedback on board. Just don't be a smartass about it, it saves everyone's patience :)

You can see in the comments that we all have fun here.

And if you can't seem to follow what's going on in these books, then perhaps the problem may actually be that you're too young to be reading this (This is written for MA15+, or people 15 years or older).

Thanks.

Have fun and stay safe out there.