six

warning: mild talk about sex, sexual tension.
also, a huge thanks to demigod_wannabe for flooding my notifs with comments! thank you :)))

Gasps ensued all over the room, and the redhead girl let out a sharp screech before walking out

Gasps ensued all over the room, and the redhead girl let out a sharp screech before walking out. Milla sighs before yelling out, "Alright everybody. Nothing to see here, party's over! Head back to your dorms now!"

As head girl, she had the power to bark out orders and her schoolmates would do as she says. It was one of its perks, perhaps.

Before James could fall head first into his own puke, Milla pulled him up by his arms. "Alright, lover boy, time to clean up."

From behind her, the boy's three friends approached with wide, cautious eyes. "We should take him to his dorm."

Milla turned to look at the three. Remus eyes were red from tiredness, Sirius's red from probably other things, and Peter looked too soft and small to handle carrying his giant friend back to his dorm. A dorm, which by the way, he shares with Milla.

"It's okay," she stated although quite a bit buzzed herself. "I can take him back. It wouldn't be that much of a hassle then. Plus, it's past curfew and Filch always lurks near our place."

The girl adjusted her grip on the still confused boy, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Are you sure?" Remus asks uncertainly.

She nodded. "Yeah, you guys go ahead. We'll be fine. You look like you're ready to pass out, Lupin."

The three mumbled their thanks to the girl and, albeit reluctantly, made their way back to their dorms. Milla sighed after watching them disappear and looked at James to find that he's already looking at her. Noticing the mess on his robes and a trace of puke near his mouth, she scrunched up her face. "Right, let's get you cleaned up, head boy."

The pair stumbled their way to the Prefects' bathroom, where Milla conjured a towel and handed it to James. "I'll go get your toothbrush and some sleepwear. Is it alright if I go through your stuff? I promise I'm not nosey."

The boy only nodded silently before shamelessly stepping out of his robes and starting to unbutton his shirt, still clearly drunk. Milla felt her cheeks burn and cleared her throat. "Right," she muttered before walking off.

When the blonde returned, James seemed more sober. She could only see his neck and face, the water in the tub reaching past his shoulders. No doubt he was bending his knee.

"Surprisingly, you have a lot of toothbrushes in your drawer." she announces, making herself known to the boy. "I figured the still unopened one was the safest. Here," she handed the things she got to James who took them from her gratefully.

"Thanks, Rosamund." he mumbled before stepping out of the tub. Milla took it upon herself to look away. Despite not really being close to the boy, she was well aware of how gifted he was in the looks and body department.