fourteen

note: thank you for the 500 years! we get a glimpse at milla and james' confusing relationship. hopefully we'll get to understand the two soon enough :)
also: i cant find a hogsmeade gif without snow. it's not winter yet in my story tho lol
and: i cANT STOP WRITING THIS STORY HELP
warning: mature content

 it's not winter yet in my story tho loland: i cANT STOP WRITING THIS STORY HELPwarning: mature content

The morning after, Milla woke up with something—or rather, someone— tickling her neck. She didn't have to open her eyes to know who it was.

Butterfly kisses were given to her neck, down to her shoulders and chest. She didn't want to let James know that she was already awake, but the change of her breathing to the rapid rise and fall of her chest have given her away. "Good morning," he mumbled into her skin.

"What are you doing?" she hummed, opening her tired eyes and propping on her elbows to look at the naughty boy properly.

"Hopefully, if I make the right moves this morning, you," he answered cheekily, winking at her. Before she could retort an answer, he pressed his lips eagerly against hers.

Kissing James was indescribable. His lips were soft and warm, but the intent and lust behind his kisses were made obvious by the way he pulls her by the nape of her neck to press themselves closer. Milla still wasn't sure what exactly she was doing. All she knew was that she was having a lot of fun, and that the rush that comes with being with James had been the best feeling she has ever felt. As long as they weren't harming anyone, the pair really couldn't see a single flaw in their so called 'best-laid plan'.

Her breath caught in her throat as he expertly massaged her breasts through the silk of the nightgown she managed to throw on the evening before. The thin material had almost been see-through, and glistened in the morning light like the sweat building on her chest. "You shouldn't wake me up like this if you want us to ever get out of bed," Her voice was rough and deeper than usual with sleep, as was his. She ran her fingers through the mess that was her blonde hair before clutching her bedsheets in anticipation.

The boy deliberately ignored her words and moved his hands to massage and fumble her thighs, slowly lifting up her nightie until it was hitched by her hips. James groaned loudly before placing his forehead on her stomach. "No knickers? You're killing me here, baby,"

She chuckled before lifting her hips off the  mattress to close the gap between her sex and his face.

James placed both hands behind her ass, cupping and pinching, while his mouth did its work. He licked a bold stripe along her wet slit, gathering her juices in his tongue and moaning in delight. "You taste amazing, Rosamund."

She gasped and dug her head into her pillows when she felt his tongue probing her entrance while his nose bumped into her clit. Unable to control her body any longer, she let herself grind against his face with James helping her body move with his hands still tucked beneath her. Milla could only hope she won't suffocate the boy.