thirty three

note: this is so much fluff, i swear.
also: thank you so much for all the reads, comments and votes!

Milla felt like she's in a bubble, oblivious to the gossips and death stares of teenage girls whenever she walks down the hallways and deaf to degrading names that boys called her

Milla felt like she's in a bubble, oblivious to the gossips and death stares of teenage girls whenever she walks down the hallways and deaf to degrading names that boys called her. Yes, she's definitely in a bubble. But James was in there with her too.

It's two weeks of whispers in the bathrooms and gasps from ghosts and knowing looks from teachers. Two weeks since Sirius shouted 'finally!' after catching the two of them locked in a steamy kiss in the middle of school grounds. Two weeks of holding hands and stolen kisses and silent conversations. It's the best two weeks of her life, and she didn't want it to end.

"Babe," he whispers that morning, fresh breath hitting her face in a cool breeze, smelling of mint toothpaste. Milla groaned but only rolled over, turning her back on him. She felt the left side of the bed dip before strong, warm hands made their way around her frame, spooning her from behind. In a sleepy haze, she mumbles, "I really should lock the door at night. There's been this curly-haired creep bothering me in the mornings lately."

James ignored her and peppered kisses on the exposed skin of her neck and shoulders, inhaling the scent he loved so much. "It's getting late."

She let him hold her for a few minutes before responding. "You wore me out last night."

"Right," he snorted at the innuendo before nipping her shoulder gently where he knows it would tickle. She squealed, squirming away but James tightened his hold on her. "It was not my fault you wanted to learn how to fly a broom at 1 am in the morning. That was all you."

She faced him then, lips pouted and bare legs resting over his own. "But I really want to be good at flying. It's something you love to do and I though we could share that."

"I love to do you mor—ouch!" James flinched, rubbing his arm where Milla slapped him sharply. "I was only kidding! And I've told you before, just because you suck at flying does not mean I'll just stop liking you."

The head girl rolled her eyes and sarcastically said, "Right, because I'm so worried about that."

He gave her a confused look, which made her grin widely before looking pointedly down to his  very much awake member. "Shit!" He scrambled to get a throw pillow and covered his tent, face blushing furiously. "He likes it when we spoon," he sheepishly said, making Milla gape at his flushed state.

She shook her head, giggling. "I can't believe you refer to your dick in third person."

"Don't you say a word about this conversation to anyone, I swear."