Chapter 1 Scarlett Is Back

Scarlett POV

How she looks in human form

How she looks in her Bi-pedal mode

Her alt-mode

Guys, I'm back and with more news than ever. It has been 5 years since the battle in Chicago happens. When the battle finishes the government had enough with us and began to target every Decepticons and Autobots on Earth. They wanted to get rid of us by killing us all even if you were on their side. Before we were all capture Optimus found out about this and broadcast an urgent message to all Autobots on Earth. Ordering his troops to cut off all contact with humans and go into hiding.

Now we are all in hiding from a group of humans called Cemetery Wind who been trying to capture us just to end our life the moment they do. It has been 3 years since I last seen Optimus. We were all separate from each other. Optimus thought that it be better if we were separated into small groups so that what we did. Optimus use to be with me but in a run away from Cemetery Wind we lost contact. I couldn't contact him even with the bond. I now stay with Bee and Jazz. Also three other new Autobots. Their names are Hounds, Drift, and Crosshairs. They are cool guys and all but I really miss my other family members.

Also, I haven't known or heard of Sam either. We lost all contact with him since we started running away from the government. For the next five year, we have been moving from state to state. Now we were in Texas pretty cool if you asked me.