Chapter 2 Optimus

Scarlett POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I slowly open my tired eyes and saw Orion was the one who shakes me awake. I look to the front of my alt-mode and saw the time. It was 7 in the morning.

"Orion what are you doing awake this early in the morning this is not like you. Tell me what's wrong" I asked as I open my alt-mode driver door. I got out and turn to look at Orion who raises his arms for me to pick him up. I did as he wanted to and pick him up from my alt-mode backseat.

"Okay young boy tell me what's bothering you" I asked. Before he could answer I hear a small growl come out of his little stomach. I look at him and with a chuckle.

"I'm hungry. Want food" he replied.

"Okay fine. Have it your way then" I said and walk over to the passenger seat. I open the door and wrapped the seat belt around him once he was seated down.

"Guys I be taking Orion to a restaurant close by. Comm me if something happens" I said loud enough so all five of this lazy ass could wake up.

"Got....it Scar" Jazz said still trying to wake up.

"Take care and be careful of any government agent out there hiding" Hounds said.

"I will guys. See you later" I said then walked over to my driver door and got in. I then speed off.

"Okay, Orion what do you want to eat" I asked.

"I want Mcdonalds" He said happily while jumping up and down on my passenger seat. I laugh at his excitement and agree with him.

I drove until I finally saw the restaurant up ahead. I drove over to the driveway and waited for our turn. Finally, it was our turn.

"Hello welcome to Mcdonalds what can I help you" the nice lady from the other side of the speaker said.

"Hello, could I have a happy meal and one number one, please. I want an Ice Coffee with that" I asked.

"Mommy could you buy me a chocolate milkshake please" Orion said using his adorable puppy eyes that make me all the time melt.

"Oh, my primus Orion don't make that face. You know that I can say no to that face. Okay but promise me that you eat your food first then the milkshake" I said.

"I will. Thank you Mommy" he said and hug me around the waist. I smile and turn to the speaker.

"Add a medium chocolate milkshake please"

"That will be 13.36 in the window" the lady said. I nod then drove over to the window in which not even 5 minutes they had my things ready.

"Here you go. Enjoy" the lady said.

"Thank you" I said and paid them and told them to keep the chain of the 15 dollars.

I then pass the things to Orion for him to hold them and I drove to a nice place to eat them happily. I found a nice park where I drove and parked my alt-mode in a parking lot. I walk out and open Orion passenger seat. He came out and we went over and sat on a bench next to the playground.

Time passes and we had finished our food. Orion was playing on the playground with other kids. I look at him and smile but not a happy smile but a sad smile.

I really had wished that we could have had a peaceful life after the battle in Chicago but I think destiny just didn't want that. I really had wished that Orion could have lived a happy life without having to run away for his life.

I watch my sweet little boy laugh and play. I look around and my eyes land on a couple who had their child in their lap. I frown at the site of the happy family.