Chapter 9 The Seed

Scarlett POV

Okay so let me tell you this. Hound is a bad pilot just like he said. The ship still works and all but he does not I mean does not know how to land. After Orion fell into a peaceful recharge we land on a far away from KSI view for now. Crosshairs had come back with Ratchet and Ironhide. He told me that Bee and Jazz had Cade, Tessa, and Shane with him. I was in my human form while Orion lay beside me with her head on my lap. Ratchet told me that he will be okay but he needed Orion to wake up so he could stitch the cut in his stomach.

We waited on some abandoned train car. We don't talk that until we see Bee and Jazz driving over with the three human inside. They both came to a stop and see as Bee let Cade and Shane out while Tessa came out of Jazz.

"Let's give Bumblebee and Jazz the good news. We got a ship now. We're leaving" Crosshairs said as he sat up from a train cart that he was laying on.

Just in that moment that Cade, Tessa, and Shane walk over I felt Orion shift. I look down and saw him opening his small baby blue eyes.

"Oh thank Primus. You're finally awake" I said as I lay a kiss on his forehead. Ratchet immediately came over and began to expect his wound as he mumbles about the stitching that he will need.

"You humans. After all, we have done. You don't know what you've wrought upon yourselves" Optimus told Cade.

"What! What is it now! What are you talking about! I mean, I'm doing stuff out of my league here!" Cade asked.

"You don't see who's controlling who. Within the manmade prototype I fought, I sensed the presence of Megatron" Optimus said.

"Megatron" I asked shock while standing beside Optimus in my robot form letting Ratchet work with my sweet baby boy.

"What, the Decepticon that started the Chicago war" Cade asked.

"How do you think KSI built those bots in the first place. They had a whole mess of dead Decepticon heads and they were downloading their minds! And I was in charge of autopsy duty. No union, no benefits, no nothing. They hooked me up to Megatron, and that mind wasn't as dead as they thought. He fed them the science and specs! All so they could build him a brand-new body. Then he infected it with his evil, nasty chromosomes. They had red, beady eyes. They got all in my lovely locks. I can smell it right now. Total inside custom job. KSI might have named the body the snappy name of Galvatron, but that's just Megatron reincarnated!" Brain explained.

"You knew this and you didn't warn them" Tess asked.

"Little girl, you can go to a pretty dark place when you death row. He's been playing KSI all this time all so that he could manipulate them into going after the Seed" Brain replied.

"Wait. The Seed" Shane asked.

Those nasty soldiers that were chasing us. I saw them board the ship, and they took something that they called the Seed" Tessa replied to her boyfriend confusing.

"Listen. Sixty million years ago, give a take an eon..." Hound said.

"Damn that a lot" I whispered making my little sparkling laugh. I smile at him and stroke his blue and red hair.

"Thousands of planets were cyber-formed with Seeds. They turned your organic life into our elemental metals. Our creators destroyed your world to make us" Optimus said.

"And that's what Galvatron wants to happen again. He wants to detonate that Seed in the biggest city and kill millions! He's gonna show the world, 'Baby, I'm back' " Brain exclaimed. I still feel bad for the little guy. He just had one leg and use some hand of staff to walk.