Chapter 7 Attack and Lockdown

Scarlett POV

Once Bee and Shane pull up to a stop letting Orion and Shane out. Shane goes off to Drift to sit with Tess while Orion walks over to me.

"Hey Mommy" Orion said as he enters my alt-mode and sat on my lap while Ratchet sat on the passenger seat.

"Don't 'Hey Mommy' me. We told you not to go! You couldn't have been hurt!" I scolded.

"I know and I'm sorry! But on the bright side I found someone you'll be happy to know is alive" Orion said

"Who is this someone you're talking about Orion" I asked.

"I found..." but he couldn't finish because Cade camera then pooped up.

"I'm in. Can you see my camera" Cade voice said as he showed something that made my eyes wide.

"They're melting Ratchet" Cade said.

"Can believe what these savages are doing" Jazz said.

"My Bi-pedal mode" Ratchet said softly. I turn to him and grab his servo on my own in a calming manner for him to know that I was here. He looks at me and nods.

"They slaughtered Ratchet!" Optimus yelled even though he knew Ratchet was here with us. He had transformed and smashed a light pole.

"I'm gonna tear them apart!" Optimus yelled.

We were now all driving at full speed down the highway to KSI. I deactivate my hologram and asked Ratchet to switch seats with Orion so he could be in the driver seat and Orion on the passenger seat. Drift also switch places with Bee. So Tess and Shane enter Bee alt-mode before driving off.

I look in front of me to see Bee pulled overtaking on the model of a new alt-mode. Without seconds he was no longer a 1967 Camaro but now an even sleeker 2014 Camaro.

"Nice alt-mode Bee" I comment.

We all then pulled up in front of the building.

"Hope you two are ready because I'm not stopping once I start" I said.

"Nothing stupid" Ratchet asked.

"Maybe" I replied.

I see Tessa and Shane then get out of Bee. He then revived his engine before driving right into the building transforming right before he hit the glass with Jazz following behind. The other quickly followed them both.

I laugh then quickly did the same. I transformed right before we hit the glass while doing a flip before landing on both my feet. I had caught both Ratchet and Orion while transforming and they both end up on either of my shoulders.

"Okay was this a maybe or a yes" Ratchet asked with an amusing smile. I smile back.

I then began to followed Hounds, Crosshair, and Optimus down to the lab. Drift, Bee, and Jazz left to save Cade who had gotten captured.

"Get out! All of you!" Optimus yelled as we made it down to the lap place.

"Science fair's over, meat bags!" Hounds said.

"Destroy the lab!" Ratchet shouted.

"Get your sorry aft outta here" Jazz said as we all beag to fire at the equipment.

I watch as all KSI people run for their lives all over the place.

"Destroy it all!" Optimus yelled.

"Danger! Security breach! Danger..." I saw a small robot exclaimed but then was shot down by Ratchet while using one of my rings that were turned into a Cybertronian gun for humans hands.