Chapter 6 KIS Infiltration

Scarlett POV

Clothes Scarlett has on

The next day when everyone was awake. Cade, Shane, and Bee left to KSI. I was on my hologram checking Ratchet injuries. Even though it was only overnight Ratchet looked a bit better. He still had bandages all over his torso and arms. We also got him new clothes. For a strange reason, his hair looked more like a honey colored that it's a brighter color that he had. We were all waiting for Cade to report to us but something felt wrong for a strange reason. I felt like something or someone was missing.

Okay. Optimus was beside me and Ratchet on his hologram. Hounds, Drift, and Crosshairs were on the other side while Jazz stays talking with Tessa. That when it hit me.

"Guys were is Orion" I asked making them all stop whatever they were doing or talking and look my way. They then look around and also notice that Orion was missing.

"Please don't tell me" I said. I think they all had the same idea because they nod making me sigh in anger and frustration..

Orion POV

Clothes Orion has on

I am currently in the backseat of Uncle Bumblebee alt-mode. How he doesn't know I'm here. I have no clue.

We were just pulling up when I began to hear Shane starts talking to himself.

"Calm down. Calm down" Shane said with a shaky voice.

"You know at a time like this the idea is to keep cool not look cool. So why don't you lose the glasses" Cade said. I assume that Shane did take them off because Cade continued.

"About a month ago middle of the night, I thought I heard noises in my house. Was that you" Cade asked.

"What. Come on. No way" Shane replied.

"Don't lie to me kid. You see that guy with the gun out there" Cade asked.

"There's so many guys with guns" Shane replied back. I hold back my laugh at his scared tone and deep breaths.