The Dreadful Morning

I wake up next to Princey, his face seemingly happy and relaxed. I silently get up so I don't wake him and put back on my clothes. It felt uncomfortable for him to see all of my scars since no one else has, but it also felt good at the same time. Finally someone has seen all of my depression and anxiety and thoughts and anorexia and everything I've been through without me having to tell them. It's so...sweet in a way. To open up to someone and show them your canvas. I think we've opened up a new door into our relationship.

I crawl back into bed and cuddle up against him. His arms wrap instantly around me and his eyes flutter open. He smiles at me and says sweetly, "Good morning, darling~" He kisses me again and I smile back.

"Good morning." I snuggle my head more into his neck and wrap my arms around his shoulders, snuggling myself into him more. He pulls me closer and squeezes tightly as if he's afraid to let go of me. Probably is. Not like I want him to let me go. His warmth and love is too great for that.

He frowns at me. "You put your clothes back on?"

I feel my face flush and turn into a bright red. Why did he have to mention that now? "Uhhh- y-yeah I did...before you got up."

"Hmmm. I would put on my clothes, but I don't feel like moving right now."

I cock my eyebrow at him. "Why not?"

He smiles and rubs my cheek with his thumb. "Because I'm with you."

I roll my eyes at him. "Hm, yeah, I know. It's cause you love me."

He chuckles and lifts my head up to meet his eyes with his finger. "Could I...read a poem out of your poetry notebook?"

I sigh and nod, grabbing it out of my nightstand draw, knowing that if I say no and refused to let him look at it, he would just take it away from me without asking. I grab my notebook and hand it to him. We cuddle more into each other and get comfortable while Roman reads my poem out loud.

"Broke myself to become whole
Will you give me back my soul?
Tore myself apart to be this
Will you tell me that I'm not a piece of shit?

Broke my neck to become something
Will you tell me that I'm not nothing?
Tore myself away to not be frail
Will you please tell me that I won't fail?

I broke my wings to fly
Are you ready to die
Because I'm not
Are you ready to die
Because I'm not
Are you ready to die
Because I'm not
Are you ready to die
Because I'm not

I killed myself away to be free
For I'm sick and tired of being me

Roll myself around in the dirt
Am I a little bird?
Roll myself around in the dirt
Can I be heard?

Yes, I've lied
Yes, I've died
And yes, I have tried
To be a better person inside
But people still call me a bitch
How will I fix this stitch?
I'm stuck in this ditch

I broke my wings to fly
I just want to die
I just want to die"

Roman looks down at me and smiles. "That was beautiful...just like you." He kisses the top of my head and crawls out of bed and heads to the bathroom. I hear him taking a piss while I just lay there, face first in my pillow. "Soooooooo...what do you want to do today? Binge watch Disney movies?"

I shrug, knowing that he can't see me. "I don't know. I don't really care."

"Well, we can always do what we did yesterday~"

I blush at him mentioning that. I don't answer and just sit up and stare at the wall, embarrassment washing over me. Why did he have to bring that up? It wasn't needed or anything I guess. Not that I would mind doing that...

Roman rushes over to me and jumps on top of me, spreading kisses on me all over. For a guy who loves Disney so much, he can be so fucking inappropriate.